Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile?

Discus and support Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, first off, i don’t have a Xbox yet, but i’m planning to buy one. I’ve played a few games on my PC, so i already have an MS Account. In... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PressX2Read, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile?

Hey everyone,

first off, i don’t have a Xbox yet, but i’m planning to buy one. I’ve played a few games on my PC, so i already have an MS Account. In the Xbox App on PC, under “recently played” (a section on my profilepage) it shows besides the Game Pass Games also some games which are not compatible with the Xbox Achievementsystem, e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn (PC Port). These games are shown as a 0/0. I know from a support article that it should be possible to hide games with zero gamerscore, but is that also the case for these non-Xbox 0/0 PC Games? Since i don’t own a Xbox yet, i can’t check it by myself, so i hope to find an answer here.

submitted by /u/PressX2Read
    [link] [comments]

/u/PressX2Read, Jan 6, 2022
  2. Davis_8 Win User

Xbox App not deleting 0G games off achievement list.

As far as I am aware you could only delete those games off the Xbox 360. For the Xbox one you are effectively just hiding the games but they are still 0% on your profile, thus why you still see it on the app. I know it is not ideal, personally I liked
    the ability to remove 0 Gamerscore games off my profile from the Xbox 360 days.
  3. Yacine Marouf Win User

hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC

I did nothing for now and i suddenly can't see my own achievemnts

What happend

And i want a solution on PC please
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

hiding 0 gamerscore games from my profile on xbox app PC

5. brandiesel1 Win User

Delete a game with no success

Go to your achievements, hover over the game with 0 gamerscore and you’ll see the option to hide it with the “X” button.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Can we have the option to delete achievements?

Thema:

Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile?

1. Hide 0/0 achievement games (e.g. Horizon Zero Dawn) from Xbox PC App in your profile? - Similar Threads - Hide achievement games

2. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  3. can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i hide my xbox gold badge on my profile?: is there a way i can hide this xbox gold 2003-2023 badge off my profile? i don’t really like the way the badge looks on my profile and would like to remove it if possible...
  4. How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hide my real name from the Xbox One dashboard?: So in the top left of the screen it shows my real name and it is honestly very annoying.. I have to play my Xbox One in a public place sometimes with strangers, so I definitely don't want them to...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  7. Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list

in XboX Insiders
    Add option to "Hide" any game from Achievements list: Currently, Xbox allows you to "hide" any games in your achievements/play list as long as you have no gamerscore attached to it. I'd personally like the option to hide any games from my Xbox...
  8. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac
  9. Obtained Achievement Hide Feature

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Obtained Achievement Hide Feature: I would really love to hide some game achievements from games I'm no longer interested in, I'd like my achievement list to be clean and tidy. However, Xbox doesn't allow me to, only games with 0...
  10. Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hide games which I had multiple achievements on?: How can I hide a game which I had multiple achievements on? Is there any way to block someone from viewing my account/achievements/games I play? d179dab9-1bb4-4799-8d14-dc84b9cfbe42