Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i...

Discus and support Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i bought the MK XL version so they should be unlocked . Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matus Basnak, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Matus Basnak
    Matus Basnak Guest

Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i...

Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i bought the MK XL version so they should be unlocked . Please som help

:)

Matus Basnak, Apr 6, 2023
  2. SDtoneloc619 Win User

XBOX1 Mortal Kombat online play isssue

Download Mortal Kombat xl can't play story mode or play with all my characters I buy
  3. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

If you have Mortal Kombat X already then you can just buy the additional DLC pack 2 for this year, or if you really want the Mortal Kombat XL version you can always trade in youre regular Mortal Kombat X provided it is a disc copy, but XL will be coming
    out first as a digital version so ...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Where is MKX?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombal XL are not on the Xbox Game Pass library, as of the moment it's only Mortal Kombal 11. For your reference, you can check this link:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games#

As an additional help, I checked where we can get both games and Mortal Kombat X and Mortal Kombat XL are not available on Microsoft Store, it is on Steam.
  5. Lisauskai23 Win User

Mortal Kombat XL announced today

If i have now Mortal Kombat X, i can buy this XL how addon, or i must buy full game Mortal Kombat XL?
  6. Jonny306 Win User

Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i bought the MK XL version so they should be unlocked . Please som help

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

Do you have access to ANY of the following?

Playable characters:

Alien, Leatherface, Triborg, and Bo’Rai Cho, Predator, Jason Voorhees, Tremor, Tanya, and Goro.

And new skins pack Apocalypse Pack.

If not, can you check if there is a content pack waiting to be installed?
Thema:

1. Hi, yesterday i bought Mortal Kombat XL and all additional characters are locked. But i... - Similar Threads - yesterday bought Mortal

2. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  3. I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a great white shark card yesterday in the Xbox store and I never got my money in...: I bought a great white shark card for GTA five and never got the money I bought it yesterday can I still refund It? 5503f846-e52f-440b-bc65-d6f393dff558
  4. I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth...: I bought a wireless XB006 headphone yesterday but tried connecting to my phone Bluetooth and it is not connecting. I am just receiving can't communicate with XB. What should I do?...
  5. Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought something on war frame yesterday. They charged. My card but never gave me regal aya...: bought regal aya on war frame never got it but they charge my card dcc34e35-9540-4e68-8b1c-348ef4311a87
  6. I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought gta online yesterday, and it is making buy gamepass in order to play online: So, I bought Gta Online yesterday, and it is making me have gamepass in order to play online f2870e95-5edc-47d4-8081-4ee3f601e5b6
  7. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  8. Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Microsoft It's me Omry i just bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday and one of my...: is there something wrong with my games a72f3d89-c9e5-4922-9f1d-a9f7d16f2666
  9. I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a controller brand new from walmart yesterday on t he 4th, I registered it this...: I am wondering if walmart possibly sold me a used controller as new 7349af94-c4b7-4f43-b5f7-a2f11692681e
  10. So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought my Xbox yesterday along with the grand theft auto game but digital but when I...: It doesn’t let me redeem the game I have already purchased it says “something went wrong” e66b779c-feac-41b6-97a7-93d099818108