Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

Discus and support Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mushoffa, Mar 30, 2024.

1. /u/Mushoffa
    /u/Mushoffa Guest

Look at this, and give me answer.

When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game Pass or something, don't forget, make it offline with micro SD storage or gamers will get angry. You know the success of SteamDeck and Switch, right? Hurry before it's too late.

submitted by /u/Mushoffa
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mushoffa, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Advantage Camo Win User

Hi I am new to the forum's

Get out now before it's too late!
  3. Tatsuke eC Win User

We are looking for Gamers for Reach, GOW 3, MW3, and BF3

Come and check us out before its to late!
  4. Tatsuke eC Win User

We are looking for Gamers for Reach, GOW 3, MW3, and BF3

Come and check us out! We have 50+ members, our goal for xbox side is nearly to an end. Come and check us out before its to late!
  5. Tatsuke eC Win User

(PS3, XBOX, UK) The Known Outlaws Recruiting looking for Female and Male gamers!

Come and check us out before its to late to apply!
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

Titanfqll BETA

Just checked, gamestop still has it available online here. Guess I need to hop on it before it too late, thanks.
Thema:

1. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late - Similar Threads - staff Check before

2. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...: Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game...
  3. I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know what to do if I need an Xbox staff to coordinate a fan project involving...: Hi! Here is a a request from Chinese Fans community of "World of Darkness" series. I am a translator from this fan community, my team and I are working on the Chinese localization of the game...
  4. Does the staff actually look at appeal bans?!????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does the staff actually look at appeal bans?!????: Do they even look at the stupid appeals because this old man was humping me in game so I called him out and called him a pdo. How in the world am I going to get com banned for that when he’s the...
  5. TV/Display feedback for Xbox staff (issue mentioned 2304.230315-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    TV/Display feedback for Xbox staff (issue mentioned 2304.230315-2200): Resolution is limited to 640x480 sometimes 1080p. The real "solution" to this issue is to turn on TV or Xbox Series X, then wait ~30 seconds, THEN turn on the 2nd device (TV or XB, whichever was...
  6. My roommates stole my Xbox when moving out - is it possible for myself or staff to sign my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My roommates stole my Xbox when moving out - is it possible for myself or staff to sign my...: I've had my Xbox One stolen by my previous roommates and whilst I've changed my passwords and such, they're still able to access my accounts - is there anyway I or staff can remove my account from...
  7. Support staff not returning my call requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support staff not returning my call requests: My Xbox died and was replaced with a detective unit I tried calling Microsoft support and have had their staff hang up on me multiple times before I was even able to say hello I have tried...
  8. Banned because of Xbox staff putting in wrong serial number.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned because of Xbox staff putting in wrong serial number.: Hello, I will do my best to keep this as brief as possible. I was refunded for a Elite series 2 controller by Daniel O'Keeffe who is based in Reading UK but when he has put the serial number in...
  9. why does everyone one of your callcentre staff hang up.

in XBoX on Windows
    why does everyone one of your callcentre staff hang up.: if they are the only port of call for us to reach a resolution to known problems why are they so unprofessional and hang up without even attempting to resolve the issues.I understand if I am...
  10. Please check with the technical staff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please check with the technical staff: If msfs2020 is 20201119update 33GB, the front wheel at the time of B747 takeoff and landing will sway, then when taking off, the engine will be high and it will not stop even if the thrust is...