Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...

Discus and support Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox live could you please on bathing me so I can talk with my friends again I promise I won't do anything bad again on Xbox if you could please unban... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Halo god2332, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Halo god2332
    Halo god2332 Guest

Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for...

Xbox live could you please on bathing me so I can talk with my friends again I promise I won't do anything bad again on Xbox if you could please unban me cuz I really want to play with my friends and talk to them and stuff I can't talk at all so it's like
    if you makes me sad please

:)

Halo god2332, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for what I did and I promise I'll never do it again and if you can ple

3. Baphomet Boy Win User

Xbox live personal picture for my access

Maybe I have to talk to some xbox admins, maybe they can send me the picture by request, I am a paying xbox live member.
  4. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Lost fortnight redeem code

5. cookies143-41B4E3FD- Win User

call of duty advanced warfare issues

I'm not really sure what could be wrong. Maybe something messed up when you updated it. You should talk to Microsoft. They'll be able to tell you how to fix it. You'll probably rest some stuff. Sorry dude.
  6. JustinCasper Win User

Family Pack question

Hello BCSBuck,

So you are asking if you can use a regular 12 month Xbox LIVE Gold card to pay for part of the Xbox LIVE Family Gold Pack? If so, I'm sorry but there is no option to do this. I hope this answers your question, if you have any others please feel free to
    ask.
Thema:

1. Hi Xbox live maybe could you please pay me so I can talk againbecause I'm really sorry for... - Similar Threads - live maybe please

2. windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in: windows live not working for backward compatible games cant log in worked fine 5 days ago fc43185f-1218-42bb-bd69-07d7b56643a2
  3. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  4. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  5. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  6. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  7. Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Xbox 360 will not sign into Xbox live: Is the Xbox live for 360 platform down? It has not worked for weeks now. ***move from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other*** 9496b735-b0df-4944-97e4-b8084bc7843d
  8. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  9. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  10. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...