Hi Xbox I got an enforcement today I’m not sure why would this be able to be reversed?

Discus and support Hi Xbox I got an enforcement today I’m not sure why would this be able to be reversed? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I got an enforcement today not sure why could this be reversed? 3489d42b-9f42-49cd-8269-4fc113f7c4ed Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SeizedMaul, Aug 23, 2022.

1. SeizedMaul
    SeizedMaul Guest

Hi Xbox I got an enforcement today I’m not sure why would this be able to be reversed?

Hi I got an enforcement today not sure why could this be reversed?

:)

SeizedMaul, Aug 23, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well typically you need to know.the type of enforcement and explain what happened like communication etc

Everything must be clean including voice and text communication

Yiu can only case review at https://enforcement.Xbox.com
  3. SeizedMaul Win User

This case can not be appealed
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, when you logged into the Enforcement website with your account, what color is it, and what exactly did you receive on your console?
  5. SeizedMaul Win User

Hey I did not get a yellow handshake button. What does this mean?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SeizedMaul, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, but only on the Enforcement website can you make an appeal to your case or wait for the suspension to end.

You will see a large yellow box on the left with a yellow handshake icon inside. By clicking on the yellow handshake, you will have some options to appeal the suspension and lift it. Please note that only suspensions of more than 24 hours can be appealed.

You will also receive an email to your associated email linked to your account detailing the suspension.
Thema:

1. Hi Xbox I got an enforcement today I’m not sure why would this be able to be reversed? - Similar Threads - got enforcement today

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing my pc then i got bored and hopped on my xbox just to see xbox enforcement...: i discovered that someone hacked my account messaged therself something innopropriate 5 times and got me banned for a year a26123ac-ca1e-4a45-a903-e580fb784fa1
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. Why has the enforcement got double standards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has the enforcement got double standards?: So I defend myself ingame after being provoked and prevailed, then whilst playing the bloke texts me saying how bad I was and calling me a **** and/or and kid, he also stated he was on the prowl...
  6. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  7. Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private

in XBoX on Windows
    Dude I got a enforcement ban in 2022 for active feed even though it is private: I literally got a ban in 2022 for something that was never there even though its in private too but this really aint a question but why do you get a ban for something you never did....
  8. i got perma banned and no one in xbox enforcement team gives damn about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got perma banned and no one in xbox enforcement team gives damn about it: i need case review for account named :Ampoolzan .cause i got perma banned for no reason !!it says i mod some gamer score but its not true .we mostly play offline here in iran cause internet ****p...
  9. Why I Got An Enforcement Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why I Got An Enforcement Action: [img] I was in middle of a party about to play a game called Crusader Kings III when suddenly got kicked out of the party because of a looking for group post for that game. In that post all I said...
  10. I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned and when I check the enforcement information there nothing there: I got permanent banned for no reason when I check the enforcement there nothing either I’m actually mad about this c545db12-4655-4505-af18-7d7980aa4166