Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

Discus and support Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cari-anne M, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Cari-anne M
    Cari-anne M Guest

Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help

:)

Cari-anne M, Apr 25, 2023
  2. Cari-anne M Win User

Ok thank you then they can both play online at the same time?
  3. Smwutches Win User

It won't show that she has Gold since the subscription is not on her account. She would need to try playing online to see if it's working. If it's not, try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button on the console until it turns off, unplug the console, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  4. Cari-anne M Win User

Thank you for the reply, i did sign in and set my account and set it as home account but it just doesn’t seem to work, it’s now saying she hasn’t got Xbox gold, i did sign back in my Xbox and signed in as home as well does that make a difference, all she wants to do is play mine craft
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Unable to play Sea of Thieves on my Xbox One and my PC

Family does not mean they share gold.

This just sounds like you need to set your Daughters Xbox as your home so you can share gold.

Please follow this link.

This will allow any account on that xbox to play online.

May I ask how many Systems you have? You can only Gold share on one system and that gold will not extend to systems that are not set as HOME for that Gold gamertag.

Example.

YOUR account has hold.

You set your daughters Xbox as home. ANY accounts on your daughters system will have gold.

However your gold will not share on YOUR xbox that is not set as Home. So if say your wife does not have gold she will not have it unless she uses your daughters system.
Thema:

1. Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please - Similar Threads - wondering anyone help

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...
  10. Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello was wondering if anyone knew how to fix an error code: I get this error code saying 80151912 when trying to play left for dead 2 on Xbox one s it never happened till randomly today I’ve tried restarting max Xbox and everything and my Wi-Fi is...