Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

Discus and support Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i start played fifa ultimate team from 17 and every year is the same just rubbish packs with players , what is the reasons? all my friends from ps4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TurningCookie67, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

i start played fifa ultimate team from 17 and every year is the same just rubbish packs with players , what is the reasons? all my friends from ps4 they recived good packs with players one -two icons per year. i need to swap to ps4?

:)

TurningCookie67, Jan 6, 2019
  2. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good?

Hi TurningCookie67,

If you got problems with the fifa packs it's not a xbox problem you need to speak to the developer of the game fifa because they designed the game with the packs in it not xbox
  3. TamimHabib Win User

If you want to fix the problem, you have to do a full restart of your xbox.

You can do that by holding in the xbox button on the console for 10 seconds.

After that, you have to ”borrow” your friends PS4:s and their moms creditcard!

Your problem is now fixed! :)
  4. Atherza Win User

Hey there, I believe it is just based on luck.
  5. Jamie0311 Win User

please do NOT let Credit Card MMO's/Games into the xbox one market.

FIFA ultimate team gold packs anybody?
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

FIFA 12 Special Edition question

The page you linked is the ultimate edition

from that page Pre-order FIFA 12 and receive 18 Gold packs (3 packs per month for 6 months) to build your dream club in FIFA 12 Ultimate Team.
Thema:

1. Hi, why packs with players on xbox on fifa ultimate team are rubbish and on ps4 are good? - Similar Threads - why packs players

2. Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn’t I receive a code with the Fortnite transformers pack?: Hello, I received the fortnite transformers pack and didn’t get a code The piece of paper is there but on the back where there’s normally a code, wasn’t there Where’s my code, very disappointed...
  3. Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I receive the Xbox Series S - Midnight Drive Pack?: Over the past few months, I have enjoyed the Xbox Series S with almost no problem. However, when I first got the Xbox, it came with a Midnight Drive Pack(Fortnite and Rocket League DLC). Although...
  4. I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the new car pack but the new pack isnt loading and wont give access to it..why?: How can i access new car pack? c24248d9-28f0-4735-af92-1a5be3209a33
  5. Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it show to purchase mw 2019 pack when I buyed the disc i dont understand, i...: Does this only works if I install the game with the disc Or just install it somehow then use the disc while playing the game? ec30415a-3462-4030-8512-f2aea3cf704c
  6. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8
  7. Why won’t my texture pack download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my texture pack download?: When I try to download this texture pack, it says that I don’t have enough space available on my PS4. I have way more than enough space to download the texture pack and i’ve tried restarting...
  8. why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy the vengeance pack for bo2 in the microsoft store?: Ive been playing bo2 (black ops 2) and i wanted to play buried a zombies map so i go to the store to try to buy it but it’s not available? why is that? ba378114-243d-4155-99ae-cd68624cc3f7
  9. Why won't COD MW2 Campaign packs not show on the addons page?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't COD MW2 Campaign packs not show on the addons page?: I am on ps4 and the cod mw2 game on the games section says "purchase modern warfare 2 to access everything" but i bought the game digitally so i checked the add-ons page to see if there was the...
  10. Why has my spider man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucksback?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my spider man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucksback?: Why has my spinner man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucks back 929ab607-5aee-45a8-a496-9bd9a6f0b8e2