Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...
Discus and support Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E Boy Tron 5000, Jun 13, 2023.
Thema:
Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...
Loading...
-
Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his... - Similar Threads - why multi player
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
Why is my computer having problems playing multi-player games on wifi?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my computer having problems playing multi-player games on wifi?: I have tried several different things to fix the issue; however, every time I try to load a online multi-player game, the game kicks me before I even load into the match. The servers are not the... -
Why won't Minecraft JAVA multi player work greyed out
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy won't Minecraft JAVA multi player work greyed out: Hi there, I have enables Allow in the: PRIVACY & ONLINE SAFTEY for both my sons and on one account it is greyed out and on the other it is working please advise why this is Thank you... -
Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the... -
Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...