Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please?

Discus and support Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NofearNo1, May 13, 2023.

1. NofearNo1
    NofearNo1 Guest

I have an xbox series X, i have looked online and it seems loads of people are experiencing this problem. Are Microsoft aware of it and fixing it please?

:)

NofearNo1, May 13, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Nofearno1, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this

In some cases you're not able to see the progress of an achievement but the system records it internally.

May I know if you already unlocked the achievement but it's still locked for you?
  3. Pat Downing Win User

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.

The "v for victory" monthly reward wont trigger after earning 5 achievements on forza 5.
    I have same issue earned 9 achievements 6 in 1 game and it won’t give to me
  4. Rastoper Win User

still not heard back about the support ticket I raised but I looked at today and it only required one achievement in total to completed so, they must have fixed the issue and reduced the achievements required for the punch card after getting another achievement in Forza, I was finally able to complete the "v for victory" punch card

* Before this I had done four in guilty gear one in Gang Beasts, so had to do six in total to get the points
  5. RobertThomasRT Win User

V for Victory Punchcard Not Working

I have the same problem.... Got 3 achievements in madden and never got marked for completing V is for Victory
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing Points in Franken Rewards Mission

Hello LotuSan,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have determined why your achievements were not tracked correctly, and are adjusting your account. You should see this offer complete shortly, with the full completion offer awarding after your achievements are Rewarded.
Thema:

1. Hi, Why are achievements not tracking in 'v for victory' xbox rewards please? - Similar Threads - Why are achievements

2. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  3. Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I dont get my achievement on Call of duty , World war 2 its 1 of the easiest around !!!!: I dont get my achievement on call of duty ww2. The one for 21 daiky challenges and im 1000% sure about it that i made those after all those years !! But now i wanna 100% all Call of duty before...
  4. Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the game I bought years ago deleted from my library and all of my achievements for...: I bought an arcade game many years ago and beat it while also earning a number of achievements for it. Now I own an Xbox again and I wanted to replay it but to my surprise Microsoft wants me to...
  5. Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my Achievements not tracking and getting my reward 5 points for Microsoft rewards?: I've been earning achievements but they're not tracking in the leaderboards it says I have zero but I have the achievement unlocked and I'm not getting my Five Points for Microsoft rewards...
  6. Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t the Game Pass achievements work properly?: Several days in a row now, I’ve completed an achievement in Game Pass and been stiffed on the rewards. The customer support for the issue has been useless. This forum post will be useless. I just...
  7. Why I don't get achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  8. Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didn't I get the achievement for beating insane on Gears 3.: Im playing through all of the Gears of War games with my daughter and while she was away I decided to play on Insane mode because it's far to hard for her. I finally beat Gears of War 3 on insane...
  9. Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to...
  10. Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I unlock the Achievement "No More Strangers" in Grand Theft Auto IV?: I went to every location, did every mission and I made a checklist, my in-game stats say I have met 13 of the 14 possible Strangers in the game. Out of those 14, 3 are optional, so why do I not...