Hi who ever can help me would be great

Discus and support Hi who ever can help me would be great in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i made a microsoft account so that i could play minecraft with my friends so as im getting it set up it works so about 1 year later we get back on and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hacker450, Apr 16, 2017.

1. hacker450
    hacker450 Guest

i made a microsoft account so that i could play minecraft with my friends so as im getting it set up it works so about 1 year later we get back on and its saying i need to change something im my privacy and online settings and to go to xbox.com

So as i do that and try to do everything i can it still wont work. Im getting really fed up with this because i tried everything i could but nothing seems to work if someone knows what to do plz tell me. thanks

:)

hacker450, Apr 16, 2017
  2. jessesky
    jessesky Guest
    How to stop ip flooding!

To who ever can help this is this one kid on xbox. When everytime he see's me he ip floods me i dont know what to do or who i should contact if anyone can help me stop it or prevent it that would be great thx!

jessesky, Apr 16, 2017
  3. riley2006
    riley2006 Guest
    update failed

Hi hope some one can help me ever time I try a system update it can't download the update

and I get a status code 4099-0000-3080-0300-d000-0185 any help would be great thanks

riley2006, Apr 16, 2017
  4. Hi who ever can help me would be great

Hey there, hacker450!

I'm sorry to see any issues playing Minecraft! That error you're seeing generally relates to a child account trying to access content with their parental account settings up their privacy and online settings. This is all done at
    account.xbox.com/settings. If your account is not a child account, then you will want to double check that the settings are correct on that page.

If that doesn't help you out, can you let me know what platform you are playing on? We'll want to look into platform specific options after that. I look forward to working with you!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Apr 17, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, hacker450!

I'm sorry to see any issues playing Minecraft! That error you're seeing generally relates to a child account trying to access content with their parental account settings up their privacy and online settings. This is all done at
    account.xbox.com/settings. If your account is not a child account, then you will want to double check that the settings are correct on that page.

If that doesn't help you out, can you let me know what platform you are playing on? We'll want to look into platform specific options after that. I look forward to working with you!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. MACCA 666MC Win User

Microsoft is listening to feedback on Xbox one

Who would ever accuse Microsoft of having a great business strategy ever!!!!!! All that they've ever been interested in is making money for the shareholders. That's their business.
  7. wolfie07 Win User

need help from xbox or 343 or who ever can help me

If you picked engineer or any specialization classes, you need to finish that class completely before being able to choose another one.

Hope this answers your question.
  8. WPAK Win User

hi can anyone help me

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account , the console and code all match region wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

hi can you help me

Hello mraymanmh,

We cannot complete a deposit of USD from your US registered Rewards Account and your GBR region Microsoft Account, which will only accept the GBP currency. This means that in order to resolve this issue, you have two options. You need to either adjust your
    Microsoft Account to match your Rewards Account, or create a new Rewards Account to match your new Microsoft Account region.

1) You can adjust your Microsoft Account region to match your Rewards region from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com). This
    will cause your regions to match and allow your currency to be deposited.

2) The second option of Creating a brand new account has some pros and cons. The benefit of creating a new Rewards Account is that your new account will be set to track and Reward purchases made in your Microsoft Account's regional currency. The drawback
    is that you will lose the previous progress you have made on your account, as you will be creating a brand new Rewards Account. While we will be able to transfer any pending (un-deposited) Credits from your old Rewards Account, we will not be able to transfer
    any other progress.

If you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Microsoft Account region and create a new account, you must first close your current account by opting out of the program at (https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/).
    You will have to wait 48 hours for us to receive and process your request, after which your account should show up as completely clean of progress and have a join by date of "???". At that point, you can create a new Rewards Account by signing back up again,
    which can also take 48 hours. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
    If your join by date still shows "???", and not a recent registration date, then your account has not yet been re-registered. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old
    account to your new one.
Thema:

1. Hi who ever can help me would be great - Similar Threads - ever help great

2. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  3. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e
  4. Has anyone ever managed to unlink an EA account from Xbox Ultimate if EA won't help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone ever managed to unlink an EA account from Xbox Ultimate if EA won't help?: I've got an issue that my old EA Origin account is on an email address I no longer have. Xbox Ultimate pass linked itself to this account. It looks like the Microsoft side says go to EA to unlink...
  5. Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!???: Cannot send funds via Microsoft Family...Does Support ever actually Help!!??? I type this as I have been on the phone for over an HOUR! I have two valid credit cards on file. I sent funds to one...
  6. Microsoft has the worst customer help i have ever experienced. I cannot get any help and im...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has the worst customer help i have ever experienced. I cannot get any help and im...: Hi, Im trying to add some funds to my children's account. I am in the UK. I login to the en_GB site and then go to family>add money. It then takes me to the global account where it asks for US...
  7. Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all: Hi, I've recently created a new e-mail account just to use with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service on pc...this email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I've made...
  8. PLEASE HELP ME WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE HELP ME WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!: I'm going insane someone please help me talk to someone in xbox support. I sent my controller back to microsoft for repair on 18th September. UPS have lost the package and raised a claim. As the...
  9. Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here

in XboX Insiders
    Help ? Ever since this last update my Xbox has been stuck here: [IMG] submitted by /u/OGC_Enigma1010 [link] [comments]
  10. The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The most specific party chat problem EVER.. Please help.: I have an xbox party chat problem and after taking every troubleshooting step possible I'm at my end. Here's the current scenario. My account does not work in chat, but ONLY on my xbox. Other...