Hi when playing games like Fortnite and war zone on the Xbox series a my fan sound quite...

Discus and support Hi when playing games like Fortnite and war zone on the Xbox series a my fan sound quite... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi when playing games like Fortnite and war zone on the Xbox series a my fan sound quite loud not a ticking noise just sound like a loud fan is that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leroy allen, Feb 16, 2023.

1. leroy allen
    leroy allen Guest

Hi when playing games like Fortnite and war zone on the Xbox series a my fan sound quite...

Hi when playing games like Fortnite and war zone on the Xbox series a my fan sound quite loud not a ticking noise just sound like a loud fan is that fine

:)

leroy allen, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series S Fan isn't humming like normal.

So usually when I play on my series s the fan makes a loudish noise....
    The Series S, just like the Series X is designed to be quite, in normal gaming (even when play X|S optimised games) the Series S fan should not be audible. It should be pretty much silent.

Have you changed the location of where your console is located? These consoles get warm (hot even), this is normal. So their location is actually more important than hearing the fan spinning.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox series s oyunu başlatmaması / xbox series s not open game

Hi, your fan is working as expected

Xbox Series S is not a loud device, my console fan sounds the same when I put my ear very close to the device
  4. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  5. DaBeast3000 Win User

XBOX ONE

It sounds like the fan is still running. Not at max but running all the same. And its constant. Certain games like 2k20 and fortnite keeps freezing while playing
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox One X Scorpio Edition Overheated on few games

Hi

I have bought A Knight's Quest and Post War Dreams, when I play them on my console the fan spins fast and the console sounds like vacuum cleaner, after a while the console turns it off. When I start it up its says it have been overheated, but the console is
    not warm at all. On A Knight's Quest when running in the water the fan makes mostly noises. On Post War Dreams the fan spins fast on level 1, but when I got to level 2 the fan spins normally.

I can play other games without any issues like The Division 1 and 2. Forza Horizon 3 and 4, GTA V, Assasins Creed etc for several hours without getting overheated.

But the 2 basic games A Knight's Quest and Post War Dreams makes my Xbox One X sounds like vacuum cleaner, so are those game badly programmed and something in the code trigger it or is it my Xbox One X br****ay the other games either or?.

A friend of my have tried A Knight's Quest on his Xbox One X Scorpio Edition and this game makes his Xbox One X sounds like a vacuum cleaner too, so for me it sounds that those games are badly programmed and something in the code trigger this issue on some
    Xbox One X versions.

I saw the thread about Ace Combat 7 that their console got overheated when the plane crashed into the sea, what I noticed a user got reply from the developer that a bug caused this issue. So maybe its a bug as well for A Knight's Quest and Post War Dreams that
    makes the Xbox One X sounds like a vacuum cleaner?

My warranty for my Xbox One X ends 23 January, s****r or not, as other games work with out any issues.

Sincererly

Thomas
    Have you checked the vents are clear of dust
Thema:

1. Hi when playing games like Fortnite and war zone on the Xbox series a my fan sound quite... - Similar Threads - playing games Fortnite

2. Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to connect my epic games account and play fortnite with the progress on my xbox...: I have both playstation and xbox accounts connected to one email and i want to play with my xbox's progress, for some reason when i try to login to epic games with my xbox account it says it sent...
  3. Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games...: Why would I not be able to access my friends to play on Fortnite? I can play on other games with no issues. 7155aeef-7405-408d-b41b-6d616f274c11
  4. Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign in to Epic Games account to play Fortnite on browser: Hi, I’m having a problem with Xbox Cloud Gaming. I want to play Fortnite on my browser, but I can’t sign in to my Epic Games account. I have tried clearing my cache, resetting my password, and...
  5. Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Fortnite the only game that crashes on my Xbox? It only crashes when I play battle royal: Fortntie is the only game that crashes on my Xbox. I’ve tried to re-install, clear saved data, clear persistent storage, hard reset, taken it for a service and baisicly everything else. I play on...
  6. I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play any games beside fortnite on cloud gaming browser: i logged on today to try and play fallout 4 but the play button was blacked out, the only game i could even play was fortnite ( i don't like that game ) can somebody please help?...
  7. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  8. My controller is connected and plays well on every game except fortnite. I play on Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is connected and plays well on every game except fortnite. I play on Xbox one.: So I can see that the controller is sending input to the console however any last input will not register until the next input is made. It is infinitely delayed by this. Please help?...
  9. How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play Fortnite on xbox cloud gaming when the wait time is over 3 hours and when I...: Many people who play Fortnite on xbox cloud have this problem and I want to be able to play without waiting or at least letting us join after we waited the full hour. Even when I joined at...
  10. When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing on big games e.g. fortnite, mw3 why does it keep disconnecting me from my wifi?: Everytime I go onto a big game like mw3 it says I'm not connected to the Internet, it has been fine all day downloading the game but as soon as I go onto the actual game it disconnects me. I've...