Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no...

Discus and support Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JavedMulani, Nov 12, 2022.

1. JavedMulani
    JavedMulani Guest

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no...

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

:)

JavedMulani, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

May I know if you already tried signing out - in with your account on PC?

In the meantime, double check if everything is up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sure, it’s easy
    Once you downloaded and opened the Xbox mobile app go to the profile tab (the little icon with your photo on it) > tap the cog icon in the upper right > linked accounts

There you can link your Discord account.

———

After that and just in case, power cycle and re-add your account on the console:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. JavedMulani Win User

How can I connect the accounts with mobile app?

I have xbox seres s

My xbox is fine its just that discord isnt linking the accounts!
  5. JavedMulani Win User

On discord when It says "Xbox wants to acess your discord account, it doesnt have any button that says agree or authorize
  6. JavedMulani Win User

So i just connected it with the app on pc but on discord it isnt linked, maybe a screenshot would help?
Thema:

1. Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no... - Similar Threads - try connect discord

2. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  5. Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio bug after trying to connect an incompatible headset.: I recently got a Corsair HS80 Max Wireless from a friend. He gave it to me to use for PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X. I tried it on PC, PS5 both worked went for it on Xbox didn’t work and learned it’s...
  6. “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t connect” try your network connection and password and try again”: So it’s been about 3 days and whenever I’ve tried to connect to my WiFi it says can’t connect check you network connection and password and try again. I’ve power cycled both my Xbox and router...
  7. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  8. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  9. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...