Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no...

Discus and support Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JavedMulani, Nov 12, 2022.

1. JavedMulani
    JavedMulani Guest

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no...

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

:)

JavedMulani, Nov 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no agree button so i cant connect xbox

Sure, it’s easy
    Once you downloaded and opened the Xbox mobile app go to the profile tab (the little icon with your photo on it) > tap the cog icon in the upper right > linked accounts

There you can link your Discord account.

———

After that and just in case, power cycle and re-add your account on the console:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. JavedMulani Win User

How can I connect the accounts with mobile app?

I have xbox seres s

My xbox is fine its just that discord isnt linking the accounts!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this JAVEDMULANI

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on your Xbox console?
    If yes, which one do you have?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

——
    In the meantime, may I know if you tried connecting the accounts using the Xbox mobile app instead ?
  5. Netiffix Win User

Xbox not connecting to discord

I have tried this going through your process and says discord now has the permissions to connect the accounts. It then opened a new tab trying to connect them and has said: "Failed to connect your Xbox account to Discord" with no error code at all when tried on both PC and Mobile.
  6. FxdBrokenLight Win User

Xbox Connecting to Discord

When I connected my xbox account to discord I did it on my phone but maybe this link will help you.

https://www.techjunkie.com/install-discord-on-xbox-one/

I'm assuming this is how you did it, but if it doesn't work try the discord app on your phone.

Hope this helps,

Fxd
Thema:

1. Hi, When I try to connect xbox with discord and it says it can acess whatnot there is no... - Similar Threads - try connect discord

2. Try to connect to wifi but saying password is incorrect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try to connect to wifi but saying password is incorrect?: I’ve tried multiple times rebooting my Xbox one and keep checking the password is correct it 100% is but it is working on all the other devices in the house but my Xbox won’t connect to it?...
  3. I’m trying to connect my Xbox series S to my brothers Xbox series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to connect my Xbox series S to my brothers Xbox series X.: We’re using a crossover Ethernet cable since it’s just the two consoles, but it’s still not connecting. NAT type: unavailable on IPv4, unsure of how to change to IPv6. Can anyone help please?...
  4. I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to remote play but it keeps saying “ we found your console but can’t connect”...: I don’t know what I need to do can anyone help? 10127657-a60d-437a-be98-efe55896802d
  5. Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me when I try to connect to the xbox application they tell me the...: I cant log in in xbox because it says the activation of the task in the background is a parasitic action b81a4418-34a6-43e4-b57f-225778c44a8b
  6. I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to connect my Microsoft account to minecraft on ps4,: I'm trying to connect my account, but when I log in my account on my phone, it takes me to a grey screen with a green button that reads "let's go." Tapping the button does nothing, and now I'm...
  7. My Xbox is picking up my Wi-Fi but when I try to connect to it, it won’t connect. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is picking up my Wi-Fi but when I try to connect to it, it won’t connect. Why?: My Xbox is picking up my Wi-Fi but when I try to connect to it, it won’t connect. Why? 4a2825fb-586f-48e6-8a4d-fcdcc19e9bd3
  8. When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox...: When I go to play skate 3 it and try to download my profile it says cannot connect to Xbox live and I never had an Xbox 360 the series x is my first ever xbox 75c84cf0-63d8-4beb-827c-332dc05ffe74
  9. Xbox Remote Play does not work, receiving “can’t connect right now, try again later” message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote Play does not work, receiving “can’t connect right now, try again later” message: Xbox remote play constantly says “can’t connect right now, try again later” whenever I try to connect. If my Xbox has only recently turned off, it will work, but if it’s been off for more than a...
  10. Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my account on the Xbox 360 and connect to Xbox Live so I can download...: I have tried restarting my Xbox 360 and everything, I’m about to just smash it up and throw it away then get rid of all my gaming accounts. I’m so tired of everything not working I can’t deal with...