Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

Discus and support Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kersten Ellison, May 13, 2023.

1. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up

:)

Kersten Ellison, May 13, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on it forces me to go back into the lobby I can’t just keep reading up

Hi,Kersten! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you try a full power cycle?

Full Power Cycle

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

After that try fortnite again
  3. R1CH5TER Win User

What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

just booted the DR3 up to continue where i left off (tried last night too), i get to the loading screen but instead of the game coming on i get sent back to the dashboard, had no issues playing previously but guess i will have to play some bf4 instead
  4. MPGamer18 Win User

Phil Spencer Does It Again!

I played some of it last night as it was available at 9pm instead of midnight. The reviews are correct. It is the best looking console game ever made. It's an amazing game ... ND took the genre and redefined it all over again. It's a system seller for sure.
  5. Downtuned Dave Win User

What's is your ONE issue with your ONE console that you wish could Microsoft fix / improve ?

[quote user="R1CH5TER"]

just booted the DR3 up to continue where i left off (tried last night too), i get to the loading screen but instead of the game coming on i get sent back to the dashboard, had no issues playing previously but guess i will have to play some bf4 instead

[/quote]I had this problem, had to restart the chapter I was currently on. Fortunately I hadn't done much of that particular chapter.
  6. The AuD Doc Win User

Beat Hardcore...no 8 Bit, no "pop"

Instead of continue from last save, try continue story. I heard of it not counting checkpoints for whatever reason sometimes and continue story picks up from the last auto save.
Thema:

Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on...

1. Hi when I play fornite for some reason ever since last night instead of just continuing on... - Similar Threads - play fornite reason

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  4. Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac

in XBoX on Windows
    Contacting an Agent and Remote Play on Mac: I liked my new Xbox Series S. Bang for every buck and better than its competitor on various categories. However, I am disappointed with Microsoft Xbox support. It is impossible to get in touch...
  5. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  8. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  9. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  10. I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have my allow cross play on but I can’t cross play on fornite I’ve tired everything it...: My cross play will not work 80ad60d6-b5af-4323-aa4d-b8794b96fba0