Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help

Discus and support Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This has been happening for a little bit now and im getting tired of it. All i want to do is play online with my friends and i cant even do that.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mercyrebels, Aug 18, 2021.

1. mercyrebels
    mercyrebels Guest

Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help

This has been happening for a little bit now and im getting tired of it. All i want to do is play online with my friends and i cant even do that. Please Help

:)

mercyrebels, Aug 18, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you?
    1.Clean your console's MAC and restart your internet devices. Network Settings> Advanced Settings> MAC Address and Clear.

2. If the problems persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app. In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console> Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. DESA xx Win User

Can't connect to parties POST update.

Am also having this issue since the update. Cannot join parties, cannot invite people to party i've started either. Error message, 'can't connect to xbox live party'. Can join game invite and can invite people to game without any issues. Will try the above
    when I get home, fingers crossed.
  4. Phr34ky BoB Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x89231014

Error code received playing Destiny on Xbone and trying to join a chat party invite.

Please add this error code to the list and give details of its nature.
  5. keashfromnj Win User

Can't create or join party, error code 0x80190193

Please someone help me I can't join partys or firends partys or don't get invited sayins error try again later error code 0x80190193 calld Xbox thay don't know what is the problem my Instagram is david_from__njj or Twitter david_from_nj2k someone help
  6. isteiger11 Win User

Xbox Gold sharing with Xbox Home not working

What happens when you try and start a party, join a party, or join a multiplayer game?

Does it say you need to purchase the gold subscription?

Give you any sort of error message?
    I started a party and invited my dad, it worked. I could play Online Adventure in Forza Horizon 4, but when I go to the Xbox Live Gold buy page it says to buy it, but on the family account on this xbox it says it is bought (My dad bought it in his account,
    not the family account)
Thema:

1. Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help - Similar Threads - join invite party

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party

in XBoX on Consoles
    when i join or invite someone it says connecting then just kicks me from the party: I would like to know soon so i can talk with friends online 6755a38a-2a5d-4b5c-b537-f9a2d30b458e
  4. Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invited freinds to co op on fc24 ultimate team but can join there co op: I have tried to invite a couple of my mates to play COOP on fc24,they are not receiving my invitations and can’t see them.but I can join there games and it works perfectly normal....
  5. How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I invite people to join Microsoft Awards so I can win some points?: I want to recommend some friends to microsoft awards. d1994801-be49-4f0e-bf5f-f10e0e8e370a
  6. Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...: Huh what's this bottom thing 4 6774f6a0-ffe7-4334-a953-d6dfed1485ca
  7. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  8. How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i stop this person from joining my invite only party: This person by the name of [mod removed] keeps joining my party when im with my friends, and even though the party is invite only he keeps joining and it scares me because he says he knows who i...
  9. Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont let me invite or join friends worlds.: Ever since i got my new phone and signed into my minecraft account, I'm unable to join or invite friends to my world. It simply says I have no friends but on the xbox live app it shows that I do...
  10. Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join friends invites that own GTA 5 even though we all tryna play online: I own GTA Online and the story dlc thingy for the game as well but can't join friends who are playing online on the full GTA 5 (I believe rockstar could've made it separate to force them to buy...