hi what new features will there be on xbox insiders about new dashboard

Discus and support hi what new features will there be on xbox insiders about new dashboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; hi what new features will there be on xbox insiders about new dashboard submitted by /u/jkdegraffxone [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jkdegraffxone, Sep 17, 2022.

  1. hi what new features will there be on xbox insiders about new dashboard


    hi what new features will there be on xbox insiders about new dashboard

    submitted by /u/jkdegraffxone
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/jkdegraffxone, Sep 17, 2022
    #1
  2. rickywilliams_02 Win User

    ask

    oh i wanted to know if there going to be new features of new dashboard for xbox insiders soon
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    ask

    About the insider updates, yes from August new features will be coming to this dashboard. You can stay informed on the same link you sent, Microsoft confirms their new information at all times.
  4. pjameleven Win User

    XBOX SERIES X CUSTOMIZATION QUESTION

    Hi MyPVPstings,

    Xbox hasn't released any details about the Series X dashboard or UI so we don't know for sure if there will be customization options or other new features, but given Xbox's history I would say it's a pretty safe bet there will be new and customizable features
    on the dashboard. Happy gaming!
  5. sanrain_0 Win User

    ask

    im talking about for xbox insider build new features news.xbox.com/insider is that coming today or in early august 2021
  6. Cokney Charmer Win User

    Dashboard gripe

    Doubt the ability to "pin" or customise the layout of the dashboard was something they had in mind, but they are easily found in the video menu. what I will comment is that the US inside xbox menu is far greater then ours considering there is no reason not
    to have the same content:

    US Inside Xbox

    • Latest
    • Featured (has more new game content then we get, Ninja Gaiden 3 video, DMC reboot video)
    • insider moves (new video showcasing up and coming games like ME3, Max Payne 3)
    • majors minute
    • kinect show
    • ign strategize
    • featured videos
    • more shows (including full neXus catalog)

    UK Inside Xbox



    • Latest
    • Featured
Thema:

hi what new features will there be on xbox insiders about new dashboard

Loading...
  1. hi what new features will there be on xbox insiders about new dashboard - Similar Threads - features insiders dashboard

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  5. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  6. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  7. How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?

    in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Know When Insider Features Become Part of the Main Release?: The title pretty much says it all but I'll add some context. I bought a ROG XBox Ally, and I joined the Insider program to get access to the feature that allows you to add apps and games to your...
  8. Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!

    in XboX Insiders
    Reforj Insider Preview – New Feature-Packed Update is Available Today!: [IMG] Title Update 7 is feature-packed and finally here! Experience new Mobs, Farming, Circuits, 8-player support, Emotes, and new Sculpting Tools! Check the Xbox Insider Hub to join....
  9. xbox insider no advanced features section

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider no advanced features section: Hello, I was going to install a Turkish patch for Shadow of War, but we need to open a setting to be able to install patches on Xbox Game Pass. The setting is "advanced installation and management...
  10. Insider request or if it's a feature idk

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider request or if it's a feature idk: Add kick streaming support, since RIP mixer is gone and Facebook mixer is gone, twitch is only connection. Add kick streaming support. Not sure if its a feature or insider request. submitted by...