Hi, we have a problem with my son's xbox. The server connectivity is blocked. Any udeas...

Discus and support Hi, we have a problem with my son's xbox. The server connectivity is blocked. Any udeas... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thr server connectivity is blocked on the laptop and we can't connect to the xbox. Any ideas ? 68baedf5-357c-4e52-9822-6871b6861121 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mircea colese-siklodi, Feb 18, 2023.

1. Hi, we have a problem with my son's xbox. The server connectivity is blocked. Any udeas...

Thr server connectivity is blocked on the laptop and we can't connect to the xbox. Any ideas ?

:)

mircea colese-siklodi, Feb 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, we have a problem with my son's xbox. The server connectivity is blocked. Any udeas how to fix this. Thank you

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It can be an issue with the Xbox or your network connection itself. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If that didn't work, please try using a different network connection to test it out.
  3. tisanaphasyimchareon Win User

Blocked server connectivity

I can't play xbox games online because my server connectivity is being blocked. When I check the network on my Xbox app it shows that my server connectivity is blocked. All the other things are fine. The only thing I am having a problem with is the Server
    connectivity.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox Live Multijoueur : Type De Nat = toredo n'est pas éligible ; Connectivité serveur = bloqué

5. peter mwangangi Win User

Server Connectivity

Hello Jani,

We understand that you're experiencing an error in reference to the server connectivity being blocked through the Xbox app on your Windows PC.

Have you attempted to follow our Xbox app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked support
    article for direct assistance in trying to resolve this case.

Try following this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
    Hi I have the same issue . i have followed the steps on Xbox
    app server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked
    and still cannot connect 😢😢
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP]

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. We understand you are unable to connect at all. We recommend trying the

server connectivity is blocked guide
    . Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Hi, we have a problem with my son's xbox. The server connectivity is blocked. Any udeas...

1. Hi, we have a problem with my son's xbox. The server connectivity is blocked. Any udeas... - Similar Threads - problem son's server

2. Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.: Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son. I have previously been able to do it but now it has stopped? can you please confirm the settings we need. I have my xbox and my account...
  3. Problème pour lier son compte EA à XBOX [Problem linking EA account to Xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour lier son compte EA à XBOX [Problem linking EA account to Xbox]: Bonjour, J'aimerais vous faire part d'un problème qui ruine l'expérience du Game Pass Ultimate. En effet, j'aimerai jouer des jeux EA, mais j'ai ce message qui s'affiche tout le temps. [img]...
  4. Problème de son[Sound problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de son[Sound problem]: Bonjour Je n'ai aucun son sur ma télé avec la xbox one s. J'ai essayé sur 2 télés et j'ai même changé de câble HDMi. Je ne sais plus comment faire aidez moi svp je vais craquer [Translation -...
  5. Problème de son Xbox one s[Translation-Xbox one S sound problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de son Xbox one s[Translation-Xbox one S sound problem]: Bonjour j’ai un problème avec le son de ma Xbox il ne sort que sur la télé alors que mon casque est branché a la manette mais le micro marche [Translation-Hello I have a problem with the sound of...
  6. Problème de son avec des disques BD-R sur Xbox One[Translation-Sound problem with BD-R...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de son avec des disques BD-R sur Xbox One[Translation-Sound problem with BD-R...: Bonjour toutes et tous, Je possède un lecteur enregistreur qui grave les disques Blu-ray. Ces disques BD-R fonctionnent très bien sur mon lecteur enregistreur et sont finalisés. Cependant,...
  7. Problème son Forza Horizon 4 PC ![Translation-Forza horizon 4 PC problem!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème son Forza Horizon 4 PC ![Translation-Forza horizon 4 PC problem!]: Bonjour, Je viens d’installer ce fameux Forza Horizon 4 et alors que je suis partie sur mes premiers tours de roues ,problème au niveau du son !!! En effet ,j’ai du son seulement pendant les...
  8. Ryse: Son of Rome: Gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome: Gold problem: Hello, everybody. I have already played many rounds in multiplayer and get XP but no gold. It is shown at the end in the overview that I get e.g.: 88 gold, but it is not added to my sum. Still...
  9. Son coéquipier problème [Translation - His teammate problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son coéquipier problème [Translation - His teammate problem]: Bonjour Je n'arrive pas a entendre le son des personnes avec qui je joue sur tout type de jeu Pourtant quand je joue avec les amis du xbox live je les entends bien De plus je vois bien le logo...
  10. Problème de son Xbox one S [Xbox one S sound problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de son Xbox one S [Xbox one S sound problem]: Bonsoir, Voila j'ai acheter une xbox one S il y a maintenant 20 jours et je constate depuis que je les acheter j'ai des gros problème de son , je m'explique : pour commencer je ne possède pas de...