Hi want to play

Discus and support Hi want to play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi want to play u can c two at once u play with me 4ac4fdf8-c5d1-429b-be33-f2d05864d746 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViscidWhistle56, Apr 9, 2018.

  1. Hi want to play


    hi want to play u can c two at once u play with me

    :)
     
    ViscidWhistle56, Apr 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Want to play?

    Whoever said Gears of War has no online anymore, is rather uninformed.
     
    AIK-093E8A24-FE49-4FCE-A031-CAFC5CE1C4B0, Apr 9, 2018
    #2
  3. SDH Assassin
    SDH Assassin Guest
    Want to play?

    I'm not sure. I can't connect to it. Gears 2 has multiplayer i think though.
     
    SDH Assassin, Apr 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Asylum Of Sins Win User

    hi i want to be a freind to anyone

    If your looking to play some pro clubs im looking for players to play in a completly new team that i just started!
  5. MONESTER XC 3 Win User

    hi i want to be a freind to anyone

    Hi everyone please send me requests
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Hi I want to leave as an ambassador

    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You were already answered in your original thread.
  7. Symbiote Prince Win User

    Want to play?

    Im down for some help on online achviementrs theres a few I need as well.
  8. CherryLoverXD Win User

    Want to play?

    Not to sound rude in anyway to what i posted, but i just dont like random people, inviting me. I tend to get a lot of invites from people that i have never played with and i dont really tend to join them because i dont really know what i am getting into.
    If I met you from somewhere than thats different. But I also wanted to mention that i play a lot of Forza Horizon and World of Tanks too.
Thema:

Hi want to play

Loading...
  1. Hi want to play - Similar Threads - play

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...