hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...

Discus and support hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/badvibvs [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/badvibvs, Sep 8, 2020.

1. /u/badvibvs
    /u/badvibvs Guest

hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work...

/u/badvibvs, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Pukingt0n Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset, Party Chat Mixer Greyed Out. Left headset wheel doesn’t do anything.

I’ve forward the ports but the issue still exists. Please understand that party chat works fine, game chat works fine. I just can’t adjust the levels in the party chat mixer.

I’ve checked all network tests in the Xbox, it’s confirmed it’s Nat type is Open so all connections are successful.

Someone else has mentioned in Reddit this is due to a recent firmware update on the headphones. Since I don’t remember when I updated my FW, as I routinely do, and I don’t remember when this option stopped working. I wonder whether they are correct.
  3. WheresTheChe3se Win User

Hardspace cloud gaming Crash

I don’t have another console or pc to try it on and yes it’s only this game, I’ve been cloud playing games for a while and I’ve never had any disconnection problems.
  4. I AM B0DYBAG Win User

Can’t hear in-game voice chat.

My NAT is open. Literally nothing has changed in my setup. And I don’t have any communication bans. I can hear people in party chat but not in game chat. And it isn’t just me, there a ton of people with the same problem. It literally has to be a problem on Xbox. I have the same exact setup on my PS5 and I don’t have any game chat problems at all.

If this problem isn’t fixed by Microsoft soon, I will just get rid of my series x and just play on my PS5. No point in paying for Game pass ultimate, if the game chat is screwed up for half the people.

I’ve also tried different cables. Literally nothing has changed the outcome. People can hear me in game chat, but I can’t hear them.
  5. karl mee Win User

Blank screen on contact call back page

I was charged for some points on a game on an account that has no access to the game I was banned 2 years ago for my team name somehow I’ve been charged 35.99 for points I don’t even play that account for the game I’ve been charged idk where the charge has come from I wouldn’t buy it as I can’t even play with that account like
  6. AmaulysBrea Win User

Am I banned on gears 3 ?

Appreciate it hope your doing well yourself, I’ve checked my settings they should be good for online play and I purchased the ultimate game pass today not sure if that came with gold or not ? But my brother does have an active gold membership and his account is also on home Xbox

For some reason I just can’t switch my party from “local” to “Public” every time I try I just get that message to check my settings for online play. I’m able to play gears 2 no problem as well as gears 3 on my brothers account but mine just won’t work
Thema:

1. hi, today i’ve had a problem with my Xbox where i can’t play any games, parties don’t work... - Similar Threads - today i’ve problem

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Apps not installing since today April 10 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Apps not installing since today April 10 2024: I was advised to update the Prime Video and MLB apps, but I experienced infinite loading at zero percent and the following error. 0x87e00017 The games updated and installed. Ports. Ok DNs 8888...
  4. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  5. When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i hopped on my xbox today, i turned on with a high contrast, i dont know how to turn...: How do i get rid of the high contrast on my xbox, i cant see anything on my screen 0447d0b0-2a39-4589-8dd3-8b2137994f52
  6. I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif...: I had a gift card yesterday but i used it and had 0.51 on it and today i bought a £5 gif card but when i go to pay it onky says i have 0.51 how can i fix this 021c67f3-a7d5-4eca-ab41-70235782c6ec
  7. Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took...: Hi, Today I was recording a meeting using game recording but suddenly my laptop took restart and i lost that recording how can i restore that ? 35300058-82da-4e73-a0b1-15ba50a6d7b6
  8. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  9. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  10. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....