Hi to enforcement team and to all the xbox community out there. READ CAREFULY AND TAKE IT ...

Discus and support Hi to enforcement team and to all the xbox community out there. READ CAREFULY AND TAKE IT ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to the Enforcement Team, I just want to voice my opinion so maybe XBOX wakes up and make it a better place like it used to be so here we go :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Self101Made, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Self101Made
    Self101Made Guest

Hi to enforcement team and to all the xbox community out there. READ CAREFULY AND TAKE IT ...

Hello to the Enforcement Team,

I just want to voice my opinion so maybe XBOX wakes up and make it a better place like it used to be so here we go : Xbox needs to know how theirs code of conduct has destroyed the community and the hardcore gamers environment. I have a
    PC an PS4 and an XBOX ONE. The reason why i have chosen xbox is because it used to be the best console out there for competitive gaming for serious gamers out there that play to
    WIN and give good challenge to the competitiveness of games. I'm not a single player so xbox was the best place for that. I've also been a loyal fan to xbox since the first xbox came out on the market and never switched back to others consoles
    of gaming systems. Since this so called CODE OF CONDUCT Xbox live has become a pure joke and a kids place with weak and soft gamers that instead of backing you theirs words and talent over the game or games they prefer to click a button : REPORT .......... then
    xbox enforcement team takes wrongful actions and suspend or even bans US (PLAYERS) out of our accounts that WE PAY for and that generates xbox live division income. We as gamers are allowing xbox live owners and employees
    to eat and live a healthy life. Without customers, no company in the retail or marketing can survive. On top of all you cant even contact the enforcement xbox team witch makes a big problem. Now days gamers can even team up on you and report you multiple times
    because your to good at the game and they keep getting trashed and cant take a loss so they report you with friends. Xbox enforcement team don't even give you proof of what you've done to earn a suspension. How can you even know for sure that they rightfully
    suspended your account and that they don't just have a scripted system that after 2 or 3 reports theres an automatic suspension on your account.

My first suspension was Communication : but when they do that they also suspend your account for talking to your own friends form your friend list when they should just suspend you from the rest of the gamers and not your own friends in private party's.
    Also when they suspend an account for Communication if u play NHL and you try to play the ESHL league it dosen't even let you play that you get a message saying : Because of your past behaviour you cant access this at the moment. But the rest of the
    game works fine. What is a game has to do with Communication ???????? that's really wrong on theirs side. Suspend me form Communication but that's it not also game modes or wtv the case and also not form private party's with your own friends.
    Again i PAY to play online its not FREE.

My second suspension was for Harassment Abuse and Threats one day after my first suspension. How can i do that Harassment Abuse and Threats if i haven't even open my xbox and if my mic and messages are blocked and suspended ????? and now that
    completely suspended my xbox i cant even log in to my account on it and play any type of games so my xbox now is useless but yet again
    I AM PAYING FOR A SERVICE . Again no proof of what i've done there also to earn another suspension.

I've been of the forums form xbox live account section and there's a lot of gamers complaining about this
    CODE OF CONDUCT.

Again no proof at all about my actions for my suspension.

As a competitive gamer it is absolutely normal that some games, some match-ups get heated and some trash talking is exchange between players it is part of the competitive multiplayer experience and i thought that
    XBOX LIVE was all about that but i fell like i'm playing Mario
    on Nintendo and like a little kid instead. I understand if it really get out of control and abusive it requires dramatic actions, but for a simple "**** off" or "i'm the best your trash' or any thing
    along those lines should be tolerated and filter better like i've said its all about competitive multiplayer gaming.

Because of all the trouble this has caused me i decided to cancel my xbox live membership and cancel my pre-order for the new
    XBOX ONE X. Also 10 of my friends that i play with regularly are canceling theirs memberships and pre-order and we gonna move on to something else like
    PS4 or PC just in time for the new CALL OF DUTY WW2.

I know that just me and 10 of my friends wont really hurt XBOX's
    pockets and maybe wont change much but please for every real, hardcore and competitive gamer out there if any of you guys read this long message to the
    XBOX team and agrees with me please VOICE YOUR OPINION. Maybe after thousands of gamers talk about this on social media, friends , gaming sites etc. then XBOX will wake up and give us back the Perfect competitive environment
    we all use to enjoy and love form them and the reason why we've chosen XBOX LIVE and XBOX consoles over PS4 and others gaming systems.

I fell robbed, disrespected and taken for granted as a true and loyal, over 10 years fan and gamer at XBOX LIVE.

Sad story.....

Regards,

:)

Self101Made, Oct 26, 2017
  2. Two different 360s same problem, same Skyrim disc.

Okay guys and gals

IF your old Xbox 360 is out of warrenty and not working right TRY this

take it apart ( carefuly) give it a good clean with a vacume cleaner ( as you will note that vents are clocked with dust /dirt.)

next , take out CD rom drive and break seals to clean inside, oil moving parts,cogs ect ( but dont get any on the drive bands).

( (LIGHT MACHINE oil only (as in electric razor oil) ) then just put back together, also buy a dvd lens cleaner ( £4, on amazon ) run it and hey presto no prob, s on mine now

David Miller uk, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Two different 360s same problem, same Skyrim disc.

[quote user="davmil32"]

Okay guys and gals

take it apart ( carefuly) give it a good clean with a vacume cleaner ( as you will note that vents are clocked with dust /dirt.)

next , take out CD rom drive and break seals to clean inside, oil moving parts,cogs ect ( but dont get any on the drive bands).

( (LIGHT MACHINE oil only (as in electric razor oil) ) then just put back together, also buy a dvd lens cleaner ( £4, on amazon ) run it and hey presto no prob, s on mine now

[/quote]I highly advise to not take this advice. For the basic fact that this 1) Voids the warranty & 2) Will you give your console a perma-ban.

Eggnogga, Oct 26, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

The code of conduct has been there since xbox live began,it is not new.

You agreed to follow it when starting your account & you agreed will be punished if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

Doesn't matter if you are paying for xbox live,you agreed to follow the rules & are now whining because you got caught breaking the rules.

There's no time limit on when you can be suspended for an offence.You were suspended & while investigating that suspension the enforcement team found other offences you had committed which is why you were issued a 2nd suspension while serving the first,it
    was for something you did before the first suspension was even issued.

You also agreed that the enforcement team do not have to show you the proof they have.

99% of xbox live users have no issues following the rules,it's only a very small minority who don't & then start moaning when they get suspended instead of taking responsibility for their actions.

You might want to read the sticky thread at the top of the page & read whats on this page here

Daft Badger, Oct 27, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Hi to enforcement team and to all the xbox community out there. READ CAREFULY AND TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

The code of conduct has been there since xbox live began,it is not new.

You agreed to follow it when starting your account & you agreed will be punished if you are caught violating the ToU/CoC.

Doesn't matter if you are paying for xbox live,you agreed to follow the rules & are now whining because you got caught breaking the rules.

There's no time limit on when you can be suspended for an offence.You were suspended & while investigating that suspension the enforcement team found other offences you had committed which is why you were issued a 2nd suspension while serving the first,it
    was for something you did before the first suspension was even issued.

You also agreed that the enforcement team do not have to show you the proof they have.

99% of xbox live users have no issues following the rules,it's only a very small minority who don't & then start moaning when they get suspended instead of taking responsibility for their actions.

You might want to read the sticky thread at the top of the page & read whats on this page here
  6. David Miller uk Win User

Okay guys and gals

7. Eggnogga Win User

[quote user="davmil32"]

Okay guys and gals

[/quote]I highly advise to not take this advice. For the basic fact that this 1) Voids the warranty & 2) Will you give your console a perma-ban.
  8. BizarroMantis Win User

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

[quote user="davmil32"]

Okay guys and gals

[/quote]

WHAT? That's ridiculous. If it's out of warranty, it's absolutely within your right to work on it if you wish and what facts do you have to back up that a person would be perma banned for this? lol It's basic maintenance of your console.

The only thing I would add to it is to watch a youtube video of someone doing it first and THEN do it, if you feel you need to.
  9. Rachel Lawson Win User

Unable to prevent an unknown device from accessing my account.

Thanks for your reply Darhyl,

I have inspected the options presented carefuly, and there is no apparent option for "Update Security information"

after going to "account.microsoft.com" and opening the "security" tab, the following options are available:

-security dashboard

-change password

-see your sign in activity

-additional security options

-stay secure with windows

-learn more about digital security

the "security dashboard" has the following options

-sign-in activity

-password security

-advanced security options

-stay secure with windows

"sign in activity" is the same regardless of the link you choose

"password security" simply takes you to the change your password page, which prompts you to change your password.

"advanced security options" takes you to the same page as "additional security options"

"learn more about digital security" and "stay secure with windows" are both self help articles, which offer no useful information whatsoever.

the "advanced security options" page lists the following options

-change password

-view password activity

-view email activity

-remove "email a code"

-view text activity

-remove "text a code"

-view sign in notification activity

-remove send sign in notifications

-add a new way to sign or verify

-turn on passwordless account

-turn off two step verification

-learn more about removing password

-learn more about two step verification

-learn more about app passwords

-create a new app password

-learn more about signing out

-sign me out

-generate a recovery code

Please let me know what I am missing, as none of these options are what you described in your response.
Thema:

1. Hi to enforcement team and to all the xbox community out there. READ CAREFULY AND TAKE IT ... - Similar Threads - enforcement team community

2. How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I contact the Xbox Enforcement Team: Is there a number or an email that I can use to reach out to them? 705dde7f-ff09-453f-b855-c071c37f081f
  3. How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to I directly contact the Microsoft Enforcement team? And. Is the Microsoft Enforcement...: Hello my name is Daniel and I'd like to report a player/account. And I know you can via xbox but not for this specific action. The player extorted pretty much not "literally" cause I know this is...
  4. Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any other way to get into contact with the enforcement team: [img] edit: Recording ANYTHING from this game gets you banned. I recorded a clip of a game called AGONY. i would understand if there was nudity in said clip but i cannot recall there being...
  5. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  6. Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Microsoft enforcement team a bunch of AI bots?: I just had an enforcement action taken against my account because I put up an lfg that stated, and I will send a screenshot of what was stated in the lfg, letting people know not to spend money on...
  7. How can I contact enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I contact enforcement team: So I was being harrassed by someone making racist comments, I was even called the N word .I reported him after the person kept messaging me and I ended up suspended for telling him I don’t care...
  8. Apology to the Enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Apology to the Enforcement team: I apologize for overusing your refund system I had no knowledge that that would be a punishable thing I had no idea I promise I'll never abuse it again I truly am sorry for causing trouble for all...
  9. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  10. Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Enforcement team at Xbox healthy for the community and overall business?: So once again I got a strike on xbox and received a 4 day suspension. The reason was listed as "harassment", despite only sending an INFORMATIVE response on a community comment section involving...