Hi there where do i press on my acount image cuz i am on mobile and its showing me to save...

Discus and support Hi there where do i press on my acount image cuz i am on mobile and its showing me to save... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reaaly need to know because I was trying to play on a minecraft sever and i needed to remove myself from my family group cause i live on my on and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AYIRKL, Nov 30, 2022.

1. AYIRKL
    AYIRKL Guest

Hi there where do i press on my acount image cuz i am on mobile and its showing me to save...

I reaaly need to know because I was trying to play on a minecraft sever and i needed to remove myself from my family group cause i live on my on and I am past 18+

:)

AYIRKL, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi there where do i press on my acount image cuz i am on mobile and its showing me to save the image or make it a file

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you in the process of removing yourself from the family group? If yes, no need to click for any image, you simply need to click on the three buttons. I have here a screenshot.

Also, if I am mistaken please let me know.

[​IMG]
  3. GaidenBlack2 Win User

No puedo descargar Ninja Gaiden Black, por que?, Why i cant download ninja gaiden black?

no i live in Mexico but i bought all my xbox';s stuf in USA cuz its cheaper

do i have to download it from a Mexican acount?
  4. xL3MONxSic66 Win User

my xbox 1 is lagy as hell it wont load any thing

give me a sec its not doing it right now cuz i just deleted my saved games
  5. TheHinceMeister Win User

Status Code: 80153410 (Gamertag Changing Issue)

i cant seem to download any thing on my other acount cuz this 1 wont let me redeem mspoint codes only membership
  6. SCRIZO Win User

How are you getting ready for halo 4?

i am tryin to figure out where to preorder from i really love the helmet that monkey ape has but i do not want to pay 90 dollars cuz its over seas
Thema:

1. Hi there where do i press on my acount image cuz i am on mobile and its showing me to save... - Similar Threads - where press acount

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  5. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my v bucks that I redeemed 30 minutes ago?: Where are the v bucks. I would like to tall to epic games. 1be70cb6-a1eb-4040-81d5-dadb7cff2ca3
  7. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  8. Where is the “enable” button? It says to “press “enable” on your console to get connected”...

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the “enable” button? It says to “press “enable” on your console to get connected”...: TIA submitted by /u/Bigfoot006 [link] [comments]
  9. I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...: I’m really excited and looking forward to trying out this feature. I loved how on the Xbox 360 how you can press the X button on your Xbox 360 console to eject a game disc from the console. and...
  10. when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when playing fortnite - i cant seem to get past the page where you press A to start a game...: When playing fortnite -the game loads and i cant begin a game. The A button has been used to set up a game so it cant be the controller.Any ideas anyone ? thanks 26db62fb-19fb-473c-8239-4a1066485e03