Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

Discus and support Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4 10222e94-ef90-48a0-9341-2e4939b3b11a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zayyaan Ahmed, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

My upnp is saying it’s unsuccessful and I’m still on ipv4

:)

Zayyaan Ahmed, Nov 9, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how do I change that ?

unless your isp allows ipv6 via your router then you will be on ipv4, there is nothing so special about ipv6 and it is not essential.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how do I change that ?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Zayyaan, This is due to the configuration of your internet devices.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. RyanChiasson1 Win User

Xbox One X dropping IPv6 Connection.

Do you know if you ISP supports IPv6? Your router could be tunneling your IPv4 connection to an IPv6 which basically means it is sending IPv6 packets through an IPv4 connection to communicate with IPv6 servers. I found out myself the xbox doesn't
    like this at all. My ISP doesnt support IPv6. When I would look at my connection on my xbox it would say IPv4 and IPv6. So O went into my router settings and sure enough my router was set to tunnel IPv4 to IPv6. I went through set to IPv4 only and it solved
    my problem. This causes a teredo error in your xbox.
    I'm not sure. How can I check if my router is tunneling it through Ipv4?
  5. Darth Savetor Win User

xbox one ipv6

I had the same issue, i have a router thats both ipv4 and ipv6. I went through and changed things over to ipv6 on my router and then changed it on my console, It wouldn’t connect to the internet, so inset it all back to ipv4 and left it. My laptop however
    would connect when all switched over to ipv6, so now I’m utilizing both ipv4 for my console, and ipv6 for my laptop.
  6. PaytonRay Win User

Network problems

I’m on the 5ghz I tried swapping at one point to the 2.4 and it was slower.

Ipv4 protocol on the Xbox, modem supports both ipv6 and ipv4
Thema:

Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how...

1. Hi there I seem to have a problem. It’s saying that I’m on ipv4 but I must be on ipv6 how... - Similar Threads - seem problem It’s

2. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...
  3. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  4. Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son.: Hi, i seem to be having problems game sharing with my son. I have previously been able to do it but now it has stopped? can you please confirm the settings we need. I have my xbox and my account...
  5. I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with the Teredo service and nothing seems to work. Does anyone know...: I'm trying to play Astroneer with a friend via PC game pass but it always says connection error when they try to join, I looked into this problem for hours and this is what found out: Teredo...
  6. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  7. Head set problem I can’t seem to fix

in XboX Insiders
    Head set problem I can’t seem to fix: Yesterday I used my relatively new head set on my pc and then today I plug it back into my controller and I can’t here anything except myself through mic monitoring and Spotify as well. I am very...
  8. There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There seem to be a problem on our end? fix?: [img] I've tried everything and nothing works. Need help on how to fix. e9cb5c72-1a09-4e72-b5f8-139434610fcc
  9. so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so i bought a xbox360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix connection problem i have...: so i bought a xbox 360 from the pawn shop and i cant seem to fix this connection problem i have been watching a a lot of youtube videos on it and nun of the videos seem to fix my problem so can...
  10. Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play

in XboX Insiders
    Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play: I am trying to play with people and it keeps kicking everyone we dont know if it is a glitch or hacking but if it is hacking then something has happened we don't know what is happening but no...