Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it...

Discus and support Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it isn’t appearing in game any help with this at all thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ollie Fletcher, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it...

Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it isn’t appearing in game any help with this at all thanks

:)

Ollie Fletcher, Mar 30, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I purchased a Fastcard digital version of Cuphead

Hi, did you check on other emails / accounts to see if you're able to see the content?

When you redeem a code, (or make a digital purchase) the content is attached permanently to the Microsoft account used to redeem the code / made the purchase
  3. Starseid Win User

I am unable to claim the glided hunter pack that came with my Xbox.

When downloading digital content included with the console, the digital content will be attached to the first Microsoft account that redeems it. Any digital content that was included with the console will no longer be redeemable if the console was already in use before you purchased it.

I suggest contacting the seller for more information.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/digital-direct
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it isn’t appearing in game any help with this at all thanks

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to confirm, are you on an Xbox console or Windows PC? You've mentioned that you redeemed it on your Xbox, it will be safe to provide the steps for the Xbox console.

We need to make sure that the content is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed that it is purchased under the correct account, for cases like this what we initially need to do is quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

"POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​"
  5. Francia J. Win User

If I may ask, what is the content that you redeemed?
  6. Ollie Fletcher Win User

Hi there Thankyou for replying, I have gone through all the steps you suggested and still no luck
Thema:

Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it...

1. Hi there I recently purchased in game digital content it was redeemed on my Xbox but it... - Similar Threads - recently purchased game

2. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased an LG TV - model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has...: I recently purchased an LG OLED 65 inch TV. The model number is OLED65C3PSA.ATR. As per the TV spec, it has a 120Hz refresh rate native and also support VRR. But when I connect it to my Xbox One...
  5. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  6. I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased MS streets and trips many years ago for my RV. I recently had to get a new...: Please let me use my old software, I am not a threat to MS. I use this program to move around the country. Why is a stand alone CD copy limited. When I purchased this product there was no...
  7. My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,: I recently purchased Atomic Heart and Starfield while my PS5 is in the shop for repairs. I bought them both on the XBox app on PC (Windows 10). when I go to play them, I am continually given the...
  8. I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...: I recently purchased a game for myself and would like to send the same game as a gift but there is no longer a tab to send as a gift, how can I send my friend the gift of a game I already own?...
  9. Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me...: Hi I’ve recently purchased the game descenders and when I click the menu button to take me to different maps there is no menu it’s invisible 807445ee-b47b-4669-8ee4-bf0d3d20ffad
  10. Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my recently purchased Series X crash during games?: I just purchased a refurbished Series X from Gamestop. It crashes whenever I play a game, typically within minutes of playing, though one time it crashed in the main menu before I started to play....