Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

Discus and support Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game. Please advice me what to do Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arad Harouni, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Arad Harouni
    Arad Harouni Guest

Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please...

Hi there

I purchased the Dead Space game for £79.99 but is not allowed me to install the game.

Please advice me what to do

Thanks

:)

Arad Harouni, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please advise me what to do.y

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

"Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing > Order History"

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Once confirmed kindly remove and re-add your account to re-sync the license before checking the game on your games and apps library.

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
  3. L1nko64 Win User

Any WWE 12 Deals

His money, his choice of game. Simple. And Dead Space 2 was petty much the same as Dead Space 1 so...yep
  4. Kiesey Win User

Uninstalled Game no longer available to reinstall

Have you checked the ready to install section? all games that have been purchased on that account should show in that section if they aren't already installed.

I recently uninstalled Red Dead Redemption II to make space for another game. I looked for Red Dead Redemption II in my library to reinstall, and it is nowhere to be found. How can I locate this game to be reinstalled?

Thanks!

Ryan
  5. xXJL NINJAXx Win User

Dead Space Ignition problem still not fixed.

Hi!

Be sure to use the same account used to purchase the game. Try checking on the

web page
    to verify that you have purchased it with that account.
    I did check, it said I had already purchased it. Then, I went and tried it on Xbox one when it didn't see it in ready to install and accidentally bought it. Fantastic.
  6. Brako Von Cruel Win User

searching new friends for Dead Space 3 co-op!

Very good game. Not in league with Dead Space and no where near as amazing as Dead Space 2, but one thing the Dead Space series has always had was that the game feel very well made to play.

If your going for the achievements, remember that if you installed the DLC that you will need to do all that before any collectables will pop.
Thema:

1. Hi there. I purchased the dead space game for£79.99but is not allowyme to install. Please... - Similar Threads - purchased dead space

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  5. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  6. I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m central U.S and it won’t let me purchase the game Left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2: so when i go to Microsoft/xbox store the buy button doesn’t pop up and if it does it says it unavailable but i live in the US i should be able to buy the game right also im unable to purchase the...
  7. I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased some auric cells at dead by daylight and they didn't give them to me: I made the purchase of 12,500 cells and there was an error in the purchase where they deducted my money but did not give me the cells. 09912cc2-6b5f-4a3a-bccf-bbeee8e80d94
  8. So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So why am I purchasing the full game Dead By daylight if I can't even play it because I...: Just like tell me why I need game pass ultimate to play my favorite game even though I have been playing your games through game pass for a while so instead I got The Game bought the folder and...
  9. After purchasing red dead redemption 2 I have a print stating “check back in a little bit....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing red dead redemption 2 I have a print stating “check back in a little bit....: After purchasing red dead redemption two ultimate edition the money has been withdrawn from my account however I am getting a prompt stating, “check back in a little bit. We’re having trouble...
  10. Why can’t I purchase dead island 2? “Oops.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I purchase dead island 2? “Oops.”: Having an issue purchasing dead island 2, “Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later.” With this at the bottom of the screen: rFGz1KBUd9+FJbRVsYDE4D.230...