Hi, so why aren't achievements available offline?

Discus and support Hi, so why aren't achievements available offline? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why? Like how hard is it to have a local database in an Xbox for that? If I recall correctly, you could get achievements offline on the 360, why would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xVEGEMATEx, Jul 19, 2022.

1. xVEGEMATEx
    xVEGEMATEx Guest

Why? Like how hard is it to have a local database in an Xbox for that? If I recall correctly, you could get achievements offline on the 360, why would Microsoft regress like that? They don't f*cking care about user friendliness. Like what's the point in connecting to the internet if you want to get achievements in a single player game? I just want to understand their thought process for this.

:)

xVEGEMATEx, Jul 19, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Not just modding, but now broken achievements, unobtainables and discontinued ones can be fixed, or parameters altered without a full patch and recertification of the game
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today buddy

This is to avoid gamerscore modifications, in the past some people took advantage of this and use it in the wrong way

So, now an internet connection is to verify that you're doing all the steps correctly

Hope it helps, if you have further questions feel free to ask
    Greetings from another Microsoft user
  4. Daft Badger Win User

You can earn a limited amount of achievements offline but they won't register until you connect to live again.

It's like this now to prevent gamerscore modding
  5. WPAK Win User

Firefox listed as game in xbox app

Hi there,

I wouldn't be overly worried about that myself, I've seen other apps marked as game too, also Games that aren't available on Xbox (and don't have achievements etc) They aren't causing any issues.

What is the reason you want to remove it?
  6. WPAK Win User

I bought some points, but can't use them!

Hi,

the strange part is that you mention that your bought microsoft points have moved to an offline profile?

That shouldn't even be possible, since that profile doesn't/shouldn't have an Microsoft Account.

-

Can you check this link, to see if the transaction is on your account:

commerce.microsoft.com/PaymentHub

if it is on there, the points should be available there, if they aren't there I would advise to check if the 'offline' profile doesn't have a windows live id (Microsoft Account) connected.

-

You could also consider connecting that offline account to Xbox Live, that would keep your achievements and save games etc.
Thema:

1. Hi, so why aren't achievements available offline? - Similar Threads - why aren't achievements

2. Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I band? It says the details aren't available at this time. What did I say or do????: Why am I in trouble what did I do?? What rule did I brake??? I have people calling me a [mod removed] and nothing happens to them????? Why ef643ba3-0a1f-4b28-aade-4f624fbd8aa1
  3. Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't all games available on the Xbox app?: I bought the pc gamepass this month and it shows many games on the browser but when i open the xbox app to download a game , most of them don't appear such as Fifa, hi-fi rush, Ghostwire Tokyo and...
  4. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  5. Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I copy Xbox captures to external hard drive the captures aren't showing up afterwards?: I recently formatted an external hard drive to back up my Xbox captures to on account of the cloud saves being deleted soon. The drive is recognized as a media storage, and I can even see my new...
  6. Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why aren't the gamertags "a Dc" and "zlq" freed up: I checked when these accounts last played and it said that: - zlq last played 15 years ago - a Dc last played 12 years ago To my knowledge, gamertags of accounts that haven't been touched in 5...
  7. When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing an Xbox 360 game through my Series X, why aren't achievements carried across?: Discovered whilst playing Assassin's Creed on my Xbox Series X; achievements I unlocked during my playthrough did grant an Xbox 360 "achievement unlocked banner" but did not contribute anything to...
  8. Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there aren't any option to diminish brightness or turn off the Xbox logo's light...: Hello, Why in 2023, there isn't any options yet on PC, to configure the logo's light brightness of a Xbox standard controller with the "Xbox Accessories" app from the Microsoft Store, unlike on...
  9. Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aren't my digital games saved to my xbox?: If I were to delete my account there is documentation that states that any games that were purchased on this account will be deleted. Why is that? If I payed for the games I feel like I should be...
  10. Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my clips uploading to xbox network?!: My clips say they are uploaded to the network but when I go to share they say they need uploaded again. I have restarted, change ny settings, everything I can think of. Yet they don't upload,...