Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this

Discus and support Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 has been acting up for the past to days it keeps telling me I have an updat but when I preform the update it says I have no storage to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gavin elwood, Nov 14, 2022.

1. gavin elwood
    gavin elwood Guest

Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this

My Xbox 360 has been acting up for the past to days it keeps telling me I have an updat but when I preform the update it says I have no storage to do so and when I check system storage it says no device found but all of my profiles and games are gone and I don’t know what to do cause I first thought to unplug everything and plug it back in but that didn’t work and another thing that happenes is since there is that universal USB port on the front of the 360 the pins get bent when you put things in upside down and since this was my friends old 360 that had happened and I had no idea until now

:)

gavin elwood, Nov 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gavin

Could be that your current Hard drive is broken and needs to be replaced

May I know if you tried inserting a new hard drive to see if something similar happens?
  3. tekeia24 Win User

Xbox wont let me sign in says I have no storage but I have more than enough (xbox 360 new update)

The thing about that is I cant access the storage to clear my cache because it says, "No Storage Devices Found.". When in doubt I do have a storage device in my Xbox 360 it's just not popping up and I don't know how to fix that either.
  4. KatLee76 Win User

Game won't load.

tried the USB port on the back of my console, it let's me choose the USB storage device then it says that the storage device has been removed
  5. KatLee76 Win User

Game won't load.

I have reformatted the USB device but it is still saying the storage device has been removed, what should I do now?
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

GTA V Will not open after download. Gives me error saying Game cannot start, please download it again.

First the 360 only recognizes up to 32GB of external storage. Is the device FAT32? And has it been formatted for use on the xbox 360?
Thema:

1. Hi so my Xbox 360 has been saying that I have no storage device is there a way to fix this - Similar Threads - 360 has been

2. Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has the movies and tv app on the Xbox 360 already been shut down?: Has the movies and tv app already been shut down? It hasn't launched since November... 98836086-71d6-4bd2-9a38-b26c8a0a4e54
  3. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  4. Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?: Microsoft did a similar thing when they silently ended production of the Xbox One in 2020. I am surprised no one else has mentioned that error 80151103 and related errors has been going on (for me...
  5. I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted: I renewed my xbox live subscription on xbox 360 and now my Data has been deleted I encountered this issue on modern warfare 3 All my statistics have been deleted Help me please...
  6. Xbox 360 Has Been "tampered with"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Has Been "tampered with": I bought a digital version of Grand Theft Auto V yesterday for my xbox 360, due to the fact that the disk copy that I had became unreadable. Yesterday, (right before I bought it) xbox live had...
  7. Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting my profile off an old xbox 360 that has been damaged.: Hello All My Xbox 360 was damaged and replaced by insurance. Did not turn on anymore. I have now upgraded to an Xbox One. How do I make sure no one fixes the 360 console, and then uses my...
  8. Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...: I am now with my second xbox 360 kinect. I was able to access my cinemaNow content on the first game unit. Now that cinemaNow has changed its offerings to the general consumer the app isnt...
  9. Can content that has been license transferred through 360 be moved to xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can content that has been license transferred through 360 be moved to xbox one?: I have many games on my 360 that I enjoy playing that have been license transferred to me. A few games have recently become backwards compatible that I want to transfer onto my xbox one, but those...
  10. Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has Medal of Honor on xbox 360 been termintated by microsoft: Neither myself or any of my friends with whom I play with on Medal of Honor can access the game. About 7 days now. I've filed complaint with Microsoft, they are supposedly working on it and also...