Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...

Discus and support Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on the Nintendo switch and again also purchased on steam. My son plays on the steam game with my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Desforges, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...

Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on the Nintendo switch and again also purchased on steam. My son plays on the steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play multi player with the switch and on steam using the single Microsoft account that’s mine?

:)

Michael Desforges, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play multi player with the switch and on steam using the single Microsoft account that’s mine

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in playing multiplayer on one account with 2 different devices.

Unfortunately, this cannot work since you are using the same account on the same game. Even though they are 2 different devices, if the same game is played, you will be using the same data since Minecraft is also cross platform.

I suggest getting another account on another device if you are playing it together.
  3. SemDelisse Win User

MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

My son bought the game.

Via the microsoft family group he had to ask permission to me.

via the parent account the game was bought and payed.

downloaded and installed.

we start up via the microsoft store app

after "hit any key" we get the notice:

Game ownership not established. make sure you are signed in to the correct Xbox account and restart the game.

Do we need an Xbox account to play Minecraft Dungeons?

Sorry, he has an account.

But we still have problems with starting Minecraft Dungeons
  4. MillyLimburg Win User

Change Minecraft Dungeons to a different Microsoft account

2 sons bought Minecraft Dungeons, one on Xbox, one on Nintendo. I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Synced Nintendo account to wrong Microsoft a/c. So both sons now have same users names and can't play online together. How can I change my nintendo user
    to my other Microsoft account? Thanks
  5. SemDelisse Win User

MC Dungeons Unable to Verify Ownership Bug

My son bought the game.

Via the microsoft family group he had to ask permission to me.

via the parent account the game was bought and payed.

downloaded and installed.

we start up via the microsoft store app

after "hit any key" we get the notice:

Game ownership not established. make sure you are signed in to the correct Xbox account and restart the game.

Do we need an Xbox account to play Minecraft Dungeons?

FYI: my son does not have a Xbox account.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons how do I link the account

Hi Lathan. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

When you launch Minecraft Dungeons for the first time, you are prompted to log in to a Microsoft Account. This can also be done from the game's settings menu, by selecting "Configure Online Play"

For more help with Minecraft Dungeons and other Minecraft games, please contact Minecraft Support: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/request/new
Thema:

Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...

1. Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play... - Similar Threads - son plays minecraft

2. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  3. Hi there. I have signed into Microsoft l, so my son can play minecraft but it is not logged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there. I have signed into Microsoft l, so my son can play minecraft but it is not logged in.: Hi there. I have signed into Microsoft l, so my son can play minecraft but it is not logged in. I am getting irritated as i have signed in 10 times already and nothing. I honestly want to break...
  4. My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son was using my microsoft account to play minecraft. I have set up an email for him on...: How can I change it to his email instead of mine? I tried to change the email on my account to his and that didn't work. I now created his own microsoft account but no idea how to link it. I have...
  5. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...: Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass...
  6. Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let my son play online even though privacy settings are all enabled.: Dear sir/madam, My son would like to play minecraft java edition on his pc on multiplayer. I have bought the game through his account in the play store. I changed all the privacy settings in the...
  7. My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son (child account) is unable to play Minecraft (paid version) in multi-player mode: Hi there, I have a parent account and added my son as the child account. It is a great way to monitor screen time, web searches, website visits etc. I love it. I also have a M365 account shared...
  8. CANNOT get my sons xbox at my house to play multiplayer on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT get my sons xbox at my house to play multiplayer on minecraft: My sons xbox series s at his mothers allows him to play minecraft multiplayer and realms, but will not allow him to on his xbox one at my house, it says "you cannot play on realms because of how...
  9. Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his...: Hi, why can I not use the multi player on java minecraft? My son want's to play with his friends, but I can't figure out where to fix the settings. 533dfb84-1f05-4c8f-8c6d-3f6169216bd2
  10. How do I easily connect my sons in Minecraft so they can play together online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I easily connect my sons in Minecraft so they can play together online?: I've been trying to connect my son's family account to mine via gamertag on Minecraft. After multiple steps, I found that my parent account still had an old email address as a backup email for...