Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug??

Discus and support Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Let me explain, Im trying to install Mortal kombat 11 (disk) and I get an error saying "installing stopped" and sometimes it will say "this game needs... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gabriel Vaughn, Aug 22, 2022.

  1. Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug??


    Let me explain, Im trying to install Mortal kombat 11 (disk) and I get an error saying "installing stopped" and sometimes it will say "this game needs an update" but it does the installation stopped and there's no updates shown. Also for some reason it shows the game is already installed but it isn't? Idk im so confused. I have preformed a hard reset, unplugged it from the TV, cleared the Mac address, did a factory reset (kept all games), but nothing has worked Also another weird thing is its just this one no other game does this! Would be awesome if you could help me ty

    :)
     
    Gabriel Vaughn, Aug 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricky Chudha Win User

    Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug??

    Hi I have the same issue, I tried your suggestion ii.e. download the xbox one app and then search for Mortal Kombat 11, however I only get the option to "Launch" not "Download", help please, my installation shows as 37% complete, when I launch the game, it comes up with "needs update" so I am stuck in a loop... HELP!

    Prior to the above I did the usual, hard restart etc, I then uninstalled the game, restarted the xbox, inserted the disc and it started the install however as mentioned above its now in a loop!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug??

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Gabriel

    It seems that the disc is faulty, but let's try some troubleshooting steps.

    First, may I know if you tried cleaning the disc carefully?
    If yes, are you able to test the game with a different console to see how it goes?

    Or, may I know if you tried using the Xbox mobile app to remotely install the game and once installed insert the disc and see if you're able to run it?

    Steps: download the Xbox app in your phone > go to the search icon > search for Mortal Kombat 11 > press download to console and the download should start in your Xbox

    **remove the disc before trying that and insert it once the game is installed
  4. Ricky Chudha Win User

    Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug??

    I managed to resolve mine by

    a) Ejected the disc

    b)Uninstalling MK11

    c) restarting XBOX ONE

    d) Installing the App as per JosefLBohorquez suggestion and followed his instructions

    e) Once downloaded and installed cleared data left over from old install

    All working now!

    Thanks to JosefLBohorquez!
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Mortal Kombat XL announced today

    If you have Mortal Kombat X already then you can just buy the additional DLC pack 2 for this year, or if you really want the Mortal Kombat XL version you can always trade in youre regular Mortal Kombat X provided it is a disc copy, but XL will be coming
    out first as a digital version so ...
  6. Wattson Main Win User

    Game Disc Not Downloading

    Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
Thema:

Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug??

Loading...
  1. Hi so how do I fix this mortal kombat disc bug?? - Similar Threads - fix mortal kombat

  2. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  3. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  4. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  5. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  7. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview - Manage Menu Fixed: As of June 15, 2026, the error message given when opening the manage menu has not appeared. Assuming the update has fixed the issue! submitted by /u/AirportUpset2953 [link] [comments]
  10. How do I fix Mortal Kombat 11?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Mortal Kombat 11?: Hello, I’m looking to resolve an issue I had since summer. I bought mortal kombat 11 ultimate at a Best Buy near my hometown and it was running fine (this was early 2021 covid days) I recently...