hi recent;y came back

Discus and support hi recent;y came back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi i play my xbox 360 now on a daily basis and i am looking for new friends with some or all games in common my most fav. is a old school game called... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stonecolddragon, Jan 1, 2014.

1. hi recent;y came back

hi i play my xbox 360 now on a daily basis and i am looking for new friends with some or all games in common my most fav. is a old school game called The Outfit i do play others as well and have a lot i have not played yet. so if you would add me or send
    request to me that would be cool

:)

stonecolddragon, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Did we lose 2 months worth of posts?

Weird after I posted this recent ones came back, nevermind this thread

lucifersam597, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Khronokai
    Khronokai Guest
    Reporting Boosters.

In game. Hit "y " in the lobby iirc and go to recent players.

Khronokai, Jan 1, 2014
  4. AIScots
    AIScots Guest

hi recent;y came back

Hi, sent you a FR.

Love The Outfit too, just not that great at it.

AIScots, Jan 2, 2014
  5. AIScots Win User

hi recent;y came back

Hi, sent you a FR.

Love The Outfit too, just not that great at it.
  6. Mr CrEEpy Win User

Lost my halo 4 specializations after 12/6/012 update..

mine actually came back recently on it's own, i guess it was just a temporary thing
  7. EminentWheat65 Win User

Hi

if u like shooters should pic up ghosr recon future soldier or the gears of war games as gears 3 is the reasen y i came back to 360
  8. BEASTmmb Win User

Golden age for the 360?

^Maybe that someone came in here and called the OP out for it not showing up in his recent games played.
  9. SMOK3SCR3EN Win User

EDITED and SAVED Upload Clips from a MONTH ago all the way back to ALMOST LAUNCH DAY GONE! :(

Hi I just recently had this problem and I followed misses quinzels suggestion of removing profile then resigning in and it worked 100 percent all 190 of my clips came back so if any one else has This problem follow her suggestion it works
Thema:

hi recent;y came back

1. hi recent;y came back - Similar Threads - recent came

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  4. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  5. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  6. why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is the recent OSU is dated back in August of 2021?: I just want the most recent OSU f3ece180-f3b6-4c18-9f4d-97752fa7aa83
  7. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  8. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  9. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  10. So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...: So ive recently dtarted using my xbox 360 again and its having issues connecting to the Internet and im not able to create a xbox live account without it of course. So is there a way i can fix the...