hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...

Discus and support hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey hello i went to play battlefield 4 online and it ses ive been banned from xbox live features ive dont nothing wrong for this 2 happen i dont add... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ii msf 420, Dec 28, 2017.

1. ii msf 420
    ii msf 420 Guest

hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ...

Hey hello i went to play battlefield 4 online and it ses ive been banned from xbox live features ive dont nothing wrong for this 2 happen i dont add people i dont hav kinect to chat to any1 to start any arguments i have a peace symbol for my pic in the game
    and people thinks its a nazzi sign if this is the reason ill change it this is so rong ive put alot of money and time into the xbox and for this 2 happen for no reason pisses me off not sure whats going on

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ON WHATS GOING ON ASAP!!! thanks matt

:)

ii msf 420, Dec 28, 2017
  2. FemaleNewt5
    FemaleNewt5 Guest
    banned

hi ive noticed ive been banned from forza 4 and im not sure as to why could you please explain the reason why i have been banned

FemaleNewt5, Dec 28, 2017
  3. TwiisTz v
    TwiisTz v Guest
    Locked: Omg ive had my xbox 1 month and ive been console banned? help!

Ive been console banned for nothing ive had my xbox for 1 months i havent done nothing wrong please help!

TwiisTz v, Dec 28, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Dec 28, 2017
  5. you’re best bet is to check the enforcement page that the other poster linked in his comment. It will give details on the ban.

oMr N1CE GUYo, Nov 2, 2018
  6. oMr N1CE GUYo Win User

hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing rong

you’re best bet is to check the enforcement page that the other poster linked in his comment. It will give details on the ban.
  7. Smwutches Win User

hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing rong

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  9. AlexColeman2 Win User

Iv been banned

But this is my problem as iv been banned for one word used out of context in my first problem I haven't been banned before this hence my issue with the length of the ban ,I think its completely inappropriate on a platform where iv been told to die of cancer
    and much worse and yet nothing has been done about it.
  10. METALSMOOTH1470 Win User

Please help me !!!!

so your telling me im screwed because microsoft wont tell me why ive been banned

so now ive got to buy another xbox to play, how greedy are microsoft always want more money !
Thema:

1. hi please tell me why ive been banned from playing my online games ive done completely nothing ... - Similar Threads - please tell why

2. My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    My X box 360 is not updating to latest version...Status code is coming please tell how to...: Status Code= 3F45 -4497-1381-0300-C800-0036 This code is coming again and again 9cb1142d-31ae-4d99-a8b4-8c0888797a08
  3. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.: My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum....
  4. Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please can anyone tell me what community standard was violated ? Support is a lie You...: [img] https://share.icloud.com/photos/025Ql6uMleG95OAFKojnIyokA 57980606-d88a-4614-bcae-2a91e3c92e09
  5. Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update please tell me why I keep getting the fixing update: Guys I have a question do you know if they're going to add like any more featured updates to the Xbox beta insider program because I have been getting only updates stating for the workaround of...
  6. My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mx anywhere 3 was working with dongle yesterday. Please tell how to make the dongle work...: My mx anywhere 3 was working with the dongle yesterday. Today I start playing and all of a sudden the dongle doesn't work but the Bluetooth works. Please tell how to make the dongle work again. I...
  7. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  8. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  9. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  10. Please tell me how this happens...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please tell me how this happens...: My account was recently suspended from an account named nytoxx1934 after I said "chill tf out" in a group post of his because he was baiting players by saying he was bad even though I've seen him...