Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

Discus and support Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE is this... !!!!! New visual menu is nasty and chaotic.. Why???? Why??? Don´t understand. Back to old menu!!!! PLEASE!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NumeralSum788, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE is this... !!!!! New visual menu is nasty and chaotic.. Why???? Why??? Don´t understand. Back to old menu!!!! PLEASE!!!! Xbox live in the XBOX 360 k.o. 6 days!!!! Is this fine??? Or, no your problem???? Nooo.... Because important
    is change menu for XBOX ONE!!!! FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

NumeralSum788, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

New menu. Haven't seen the new new menu.

Mogwai Warrior, Oct 19, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

i prefer xbox 360s UI. Microsoft cant just think adults only game on here. xbox 360s UI is definetly more kiddier with avatars like on the social page.

Side note the windows 10 like UI is much better and faster than the windows 8 like UI Xbox 1 launched with.

smileskybird, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

I agree , this new menu is terrible. Anyway to revert it back through settings?

UnlivedRocket89, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Nope

No way to revert it back.

Shaggy2000, Oct 20, 2017
  6. So much software have fully customizable toolbars and menu alternatives, including various commands how to get there - why no Xbox?

Rough templates of various sorts - web page editors have a lot of that - why not Xbox?

Personally I am very pleased with latest update - but this might be different if I were online gaming and doing a lot of social stuff.

Maybe they get there in the end and having options to customize down to almost every detail.

Base home screen on html5 or similar - a web server basically - flexible beyond what anybody needs.

Various table alternatives and how you want to size every part and can also be navigated by joystick in all directions.

WHY NOT XBOX?

But a good start with fall update IMO!

But I only use Xbox for games - single player - and if game allows it, also offline.

And how screen is disposed now is perfect for this - good use of screen space.

BookishFlunky90, Nov 1, 2018
  7. UnlivedRocket89 Win User

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... Why???

I agree , this new menu is terrible. Anyway to revert it back through settings?
  8. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... Why???

So much software have fully customizable toolbars and menu alternatives, including various commands how to get there - why no Xbox?

Rough templates of various sorts - web page editors have a lot of that - why not Xbox?

Personally I am very pleased with latest update - but this might be different if I were online gaming and doing a lot of social stuff.

Maybe they get there in the end and having options to customize down to almost every detail.

Base home screen on html5 or similar - a web server basically - flexible beyond what anybody needs.

Various table alternatives and how you want to size every part and can also be navigated by joystick in all directions.

WHY NOT XBOX?

But a good start with fall update IMO!

But I only use Xbox for games - single player - and if game allows it, also offline.

And how screen is disposed now is perfect for this - good use of screen space.
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Nope

No way to revert it back.
  10. Just a Volunteer Win User

New menu

If you are part of the subset Alpha Skip Ahead preview that has the new Dashboard, use the Insider Hub and Manage option to change to a lower preview ring, eg Beta, Delta or Omega.

Or opt out of any previews and unenroll the console from any previews and install the General Availability public OS.

Be aware that changing previews or opting out will require a Factory refresh of the console. You will need the account details of any profile that uses the console.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

New menu

No, once you have updated the console to the new firmware, there is no way to go back.
Thema:

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

1. Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ... - Similar Threads - menu visual menu

2. What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you think of the performance of the "Guide" menu?: For example, from the different sections you think the performance of the friends section. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  4. My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox gets very loud while being in the main menu/lobby of call of duty: My xbox gets very loud when im in the main menu/lobby of call of duty, but when i go into a game it goes full silent. I recently cleaned my xbox so there is no dust in it and call of duty is the...
  5. Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox One s to load into troubleshoot menu: I have an Xbox One S that only loaded to a green screen and occasionally loaded to profile menu and would freeze. While trying to get it to load into troubleshoot mode, I now just get a black...
  6. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  7. Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox gamebar social menu not appearing: Im on pc, and I can't see the xbox gamebar social menu anymore. I've tried to re enable it but its not it settings like all the other widgets. It kinda just disappeared overnight. I don't get an...
  8. how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i adjust wireless headset volume if the menu is greyed out?: I have a wirless xbox headset that connects to my xbox just fine but there’s no audio. the headset volume and chat mixer are greyed out and I can adjust the chat mixer on the headset but for the...
  9. OG Xbox One does not shut down via Xbox button menu.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OG Xbox One does not shut down via Xbox button menu.: Hi everyone I have an OG Xbox One and it doesn't shut down when asked to via the Xbox button menu on the controller. I have to go to settings, Energy Management and then choose "fully shut down...
  10. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....: XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac