Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

Discus and support Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE is this... !!!!! New visual menu is nasty and chaotic.. Why???? Why??? Don´t understand. Back to old menu!!!! PLEASE!!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NumeralSum788, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE is this... !!!!! New visual menu is nasty and chaotic.. Why???? Why??? Don´t understand. Back to old menu!!!! PLEASE!!!! Xbox live in the XBOX 360 k.o. 6 days!!!! Is this fine??? Or, no your problem???? Nooo.... Because important
    is change menu for XBOX ONE!!!! FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

NumeralSum788, Oct 19, 2017
  2. Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

New menu. Haven't seen the new new menu.

Mogwai Warrior, Oct 19, 2017
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

i prefer xbox 360s UI. Microsoft cant just think adults only game on here. xbox 360s UI is definetly more kiddier with avatars like on the social page.

Side note the windows 10 like UI is much better and faster than the windows 8 like UI Xbox 1 launched with.

smileskybird, Oct 19, 2017
  4. Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

I agree , this new menu is terrible. Anyway to revert it back through settings?

UnlivedRocket89, Oct 19, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Nope

No way to revert it back.

Shaggy2000, Oct 20, 2017
  6. So much software have fully customizable toolbars and menu alternatives, including various commands how to get there - why no Xbox?

Rough templates of various sorts - web page editors have a lot of that - why not Xbox?

Personally I am very pleased with latest update - but this might be different if I were online gaming and doing a lot of social stuff.

Maybe they get there in the end and having options to customize down to almost every detail.

Base home screen on html5 or similar - a web server basically - flexible beyond what anybody needs.

Various table alternatives and how you want to size every part and can also be navigated by joystick in all directions.

WHY NOT XBOX?

But a good start with fall update IMO!

But I only use Xbox for games - single player - and if game allows it, also offline.

And how screen is disposed now is perfect for this - good use of screen space.

BookishFlunky90, Nov 1, 2018
  7. UnlivedRocket89 Win User

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... Why???

I agree , this new menu is terrible. Anyway to revert it back through settings?
  8. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... Why???

So much software have fully customizable toolbars and menu alternatives, including various commands how to get there - why no Xbox?

Rough templates of various sorts - web page editors have a lot of that - why not Xbox?

Personally I am very pleased with latest update - but this might be different if I were online gaming and doing a lot of social stuff.

Maybe they get there in the end and having options to customize down to almost every detail.

Base home screen on html5 or similar - a web server basically - flexible beyond what anybody needs.

Various table alternatives and how you want to size every part and can also be navigated by joystick in all directions.

WHY NOT XBOX?

But a good start with fall update IMO!

But I only use Xbox for games - single player - and if game allows it, also offline.

And how screen is disposed now is perfect for this - good use of screen space.
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Nope

No way to revert it back.
  10. Just a Volunteer Win User

New menu

If you are part of the subset Alpha Skip Ahead preview that has the new Dashboard, use the Insider Hub and Manage option to change to a lower preview ring, eg Beta, Delta or Omega.

Or opt out of any previews and unenroll the console from any previews and install the General Availability public OS.

Be aware that changing previews or opting out will require a Factory refresh of the console. You will need the account details of any profile that uses the console.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

New menu

No, once you have updated the console to the new firmware, there is no way to go back.
Thema:

Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ...

1. Hi, new menu in the XBOX ONE, is this..... !!!!! :-(( New visual menu is nasty and chaotic... ... - Similar Threads - menu visual menu

2. My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft: My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft but it's working on every other game and section of Xbox. I have had this problem for months and I have tried restarting and uninstalling but...
  3. I can’t open up the settings on my Xbox one s nor open up the xbox guide menu when you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t open up the settings on my Xbox one s nor open up the xbox guide menu when you...: I’ve tried unplugging the power cable and restarting my Xbox and don’t know what I should do. Help would be appreciated. be0db0cf-c186-4a28-b31b-95f96f63a514
  4. missing options in my accessories menu

in XBoX on Windows
    missing options in my accessories menu: so i was searching ways to customize my xbox elite controller, when i found a video. they showed me how and it was legit as many other people had done it aswell. i went to the accessories section...
  5. On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...: I had no issues signing in, worked as intended but after successfully signing in I can't do anything on the main menu and closing and reopening the game does not help either. There isn't anything...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashing when opening menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing when opening menu: Hello. I am running Forza Horizon 4 on windows 11 through steam. Whenever I open my in game menu to view the map or change cars, my game freezes for a few seconds then crashes completely. I tried...
  7. can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu on xbox 360?: because my dumb has messed with my xbox 360 and deleted internet explorer so can someone help me to go to the troubleshoot menu of my xbox 360 because im gonna perform a offline update on my xbox...
  8. Xbox Series X input lag - even just within the Xbox menu...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X input lag - even just within the Xbox menu...: For some reason, my Xbox Series X has some weird input lag when connected to my LG OLED C2 tv. My Xbox One X doesn't have this issue with my TV whatsoever! Please help. I am using the HDMI cable...
  9. how do i download my profile, onto the 360 menu in skate 3 i don’t have the console anymore...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i download my profile, onto the 360 menu in skate 3 i don’t have the console anymore...: i was trying to play it and i went to download my account and i out my email and password for the account i have now, and it says “ That password didn’t work. make sure your password is between 6...
  10. Xbox One visuals limited to load screen and on/off menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One visuals limited to load screen and on/off menu: So recently I booted up my XB1 and it showed the green XB1 loading screen, it loaded for a bit, then went to a black screen. For some reason, through many restarts, I'm able to see the greeting...