Hi my wired xbox controller keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after a short...

Discus and support Hi my wired xbox controller keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after a short... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a week ago the issue has started to be apparent and has been persistent even after switching from a powera fusion controller to a turtle beach... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by William Knowler, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Hi my wired xbox controller keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after a short...

About a week ago the issue has started to be apparent and has been persistent even after switching from a powera fusion controller to a turtle beach recon controller it has done the randomly disconnect then reconnect issue and even using an wireless controller plugged it to play it has the same issue.

:)

William Knowler, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Smuroh Win User

Headset or Controller problem

Hi braelynnfiedler,

Firstly is your headset wired or wireless, if it is wireless you will need to reconnect it to the xbox after a reset as the xbox has now removed anything that was connected to it, if it is a wired headset then maybe try disconnecting the controller and reconnecting
    it again to see if that helps.
  3. VividPup9273025 Win User

huge issues with my xbox one controller. (HELP NEEDED)

i just recently bought this xbox so i dont know if it was after the september update, but my controller also randomly disconnects then reconnects, its very frustrating that microsoft has no solution for this
  4. Smuroh Win User

Mic not working correctly

I do know that intermittent disconnects can happen with the wireless controllers due to wifi interference, like my issue recently was my stealth 600 just randomly started to disconnect and reconnect and found out that my wifi settings on the router we causing
    it somehow but after setting it to auto and keeping my phone away from the xbox it seemed to fix the issue.

Also you said that it worked on the wired controller but not the wireless, do you have a random pair of phone headphones that have a mic? if so can you plug it into the controller port on the wireless and see if you get the same issue?

The static could be due to some sort of interference, but its really hard to tell.
  5. Abdullah Al-Khatem Win User

Xbox controller keeps discounting

I just tried to turn of the cellular and the wifi on my phone. Still keeps disconnecting and reconnecting randomly :(
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Three Xboxone Controllers in three months is this a malediction or?

I have only had 1 controller that I had issues with pit of the 7 that I owned. It would disconnect randomly after I had it about 4 months. Turned out one of the solder joints was older across causing a short. Some of them have worn out from use. On my
    xbox in the back room it would randomly disconnect from any of controller. Had to move my xbox further from my TV and it fixed that issue. Think it was picking up interference from the tv. Problem stopped after that.
Thema:

Hi my wired xbox controller keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after a short...

1. Hi my wired xbox controller keeps randomly disconnecting and reconnecting after a short... - Similar Threads - wired controller keeps

2. My wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox controller: Hey I bought a wired Xbox controller in December and it won’t work on my Xbox one till this day * Moved from Community Center 08594fb2-87f5-4e39-a978-c09a25b66842
  3. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  4. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  5. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  6. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  7. Controller not vibrating via wire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not vibrating via wire: My bluetooth device on my PC is broken so I chose to connect the controller via wire. However neither of my Xbox Elite nor Xbox Wireless are able to vibrate with the wire. I checked Xbox...
  8. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  9. Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wired controller keeps disconnecting randomly: Hi, My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting for 2-3 seconds at a time when online gaming. I have an Xbox Series X, with a 10foot micro-USB cable connecting the console to a stock Xbox One...
  10. Xbox 360 wired controller keeps disconnecting on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wired controller keeps disconnecting on pc: I have an xbox 360 controller wired and it keeps disconnecting while playing a game, midway after 1-2 minutes. I have an HP victus 15.6 laptop with AMD Ryzen 7 5800H, RTX 3050 Ti, 8GB RAM (All...