Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console

Discus and support Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I preordered a ad on game for sims four and it will not download to my console 624ac843-57d2-40ac-9b14-d3dd317b1eaa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marsha wilson, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console

Hi I preordered a ad on game for sims four and it will not download to my console

:)

marsha wilson, Mar 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check the status of the game, it should be “completed” or “pre-ordered”.

Once confirmed, may I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re experiencing whenever you’re trying to download the add-on?
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox Live subscription

Hi there,

You can add the pre-paid card a few different ways. From the store on the console you can go to redeem code, enter it, and it will apply the membership to the account that the code is redeemed under. To be safe, be sure only the account that you want the
    subscription to go to is signed in.

The debit/credit card is put on the account if you have auto-renew enabled, and don't add another pre-paid subscription card to the account before the renewal takes place. I've never had my payment option billed for a subscription since I add new pre-paid
    cards on well before the renewal is up.
  4. TenMileMainy Win User

Getting the Xbox One

Hi spencer, I've got the One on pre-order, add me.
  5. ash2k83 Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition to come with Forza Motorsport 5

I emailed GAME 2 weeks ago and asked them to remove my paid for edition of FIFA and add the free digital version to my day one pre-order. Done with no problems so any pre-orders just need to contact where they got it pre-ordered and ask them to swap it.
  6. BigPete7978 Win User

are you gettin gta5 for xbox one

Already pre-ordered it and have it downloaded to my Xbox One. Cannot wait. Feel free to add me on Xbox, gamertag is .
Thema:

1. Hi my The add on pre order i've already paid sims4 will not add to my console - Similar Threads - add pre order

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Can't add a payment method fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't add a payment method fix: At first you need to change your country/region to Germany. And you need to type this address while adding a payment method: Address Line 1: Boylstoin St. Postal code: 01605 City: Worcester...
  4. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  5. City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    City Skylines 2 Ultimate Edition, pre ordered, why are all my add ons and extras not...: I loaded the game and my two bonus maps not showing up I dont see any bonus landmarks. San francisco assets nowhere to be seen. I re-installed the game so 4 hours of waiting and result is still...
  6. I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...: I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is included in the bundle,it says i need to buy...
  7. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account: How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec
  8. Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing add on Divinity original sin2 pre order DLC: Missing pre order bonus for Divinity original sin2. cddfcf34-5dcb-4c61-805c-c0fdb5b75a89
  9. Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection: missing Pre-Order Car Pack: Purchased Forza Horizon 2 Complete Add-Ons Collection and Pre-Order Car Pack is not included. It is the only add-on still showing a price on the Xbox One; everything else shows as "Owned"....
  10. FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ( Add-on)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order ( Add-on): I bought EA SPORTS ™ FIFA 16 Super Deluxe Edition Pre-Order < when you bought you get ( get up to 40 FUT Jumbo Premium Gold Packs over 40 weeks*. Start your FIFA Ultimate Team season with Lionel...