Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23,...

Discus and support Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23,... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23, has anyone come across this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Richard Webber1, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23,...

Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23, has anyone come across this?

:)

Richard Webber1, Jan 7, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23, has anyone come across this?

We would need to know exactly what it is saying

To play online requires either an Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription

Some games have requirements you complete tutorials or a certain portion of the game before online is unlocked as well
  3. Henok Russom Win User

Your account does not have the required privilege to access this feature

Hi im a random user!

You need to have Game pass ultimate or Xbox live Gold, to play Fifa 23 ultimate team!
  4. PapaFitzy8 Win User

Hi I’m having problems I’m trying to play against my son on fifa 23 and I can’t him when I search his ea ID it doesn’t even appear I play on PS5 and he plays on XBOX Series X

Yes we both have the ultimate edition fifa 23 he searched his friends on my PS5 and they play on XBOX and they appeared when he put them in
  5. Aman Bhadauria Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi, can you confirm that is this available on FIFA 23? If I buy FIFA 23 then will I be able to play with my friend on PC?

That is me on Xbox Series S and my friend is on PC, will this work?
  6. Jonjomourinho Meredi Win User

Why cant I play a friend on my ultimate pass

I have an xbox series s my friend has the same when he sends me invite on fifa 23 it automatically goes to fifa 23 cloud and its very leggy can I not play him on the fifa 23 normal screen with out going to fifa 23 cloud and I've deleted fifa 23 cloud but still have fifa 23 without cloud on it but it still shows on screen cloud
Thema:

Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23,...

1. Hi my sons Xbox isn't allowing him to play ultimate team or play with friends on FIFA 23,... - Similar Threads - sons isn't allowing

2. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  5. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  6. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  7. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  8. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  9. The children account of my son isn't shown at xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The children account of my son isn't shown at xbox live: My son is shown under Microsoft Family but not at xbox live. Please advise! 28d49aec-aa07-494b-89d5-5fce8a794a06
  10. My son accidentally blocked a friend request and sending a message isn't working. What ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally blocked a friend request and sending a message isn't working. What ...: My son accidentally blocked a friend request and sending a message isn't working. What should he do? We are not quite sure of the gamertag and my son wants to be able to message him see if he...