Hi my son has lost his car in gta

Discus and support Hi my son has lost his car in gta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my son redeemed £40 of Xbox vouchers. He used £36 of that to buy a car in gta called a deluxo! He has purchased the car but there is no car in his... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lee Paton, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Lee Paton
    Lee Paton Guest

Hi my son redeemed £40 of Xbox vouchers. He used £36 of that to buy a car in gta called a deluxo! He has purchased the car but there is no car in his garage. We have tried everything to find the car but to no avail

:)

Lee Paton, Jan 31, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

3. wi7bit Win User

MY Son has lost his login details

Hi Big willy 123Clayton

When he has created his Xbox account, he can then link his Epic account (the makers of Fortnite) to his Xbox account.

Details on how to do this are as follows:

How do I link my console account to my Epic Games account
    using the web? - Epic Accounts Support

If you don't remember your Epic account details, use this link to start the recovery process:

Forgot
    Your Password (epicgames.com)

I wouldn't post personal details on this forum, as no one is able to help with Epic or Microsoft accounts, but we can try and guide you on what you could do that may help.

Good luck!
  4. JSN IS RAW Win User

Forza Horizon 2

I'm guessing that it hasn't been fixed since my son just lost all his credits, car upgrades, barn finds, etc. :(
  5. Tintalle8419 Win User

Xbox one card

Has your son lost his card?
  6. PoolsharknKC Win User

Young son lost all his cars etc on Horizon 3

Need more specifics. ALL cars? Whole garage empty? Anyway sign out of your account. Next delete your account off of that game console. restoring back to factorysettings. Everything the account has is stored in the Cloud. Do a hard reboot un connect all
    wiring to and from power pack, wait for light to go out before hooking up everything and doing a hard power up swip your thumb on console button do not use controller. Everything done loading power controller on and sign in to a new console with your Outlook.com
    info. Hope that helped if not the cars where sold at auction.
Thema:

1. Hi my son has lost his car in gta - Similar Threads - son has lost

2. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  3. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  4. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  5. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  6. My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email address is on my son's xbox account (gamer tag); his email address has my xbox...: Set up years ago when he was little... Let's say Dad's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and son's email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  7. I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my son a Koorul monitor that has built in speakers. How do I get sound when...: The HDMI cable does have audio. What settings should the Xbox have? b34edbe9-5eef-4c9d-a1c5-8a9849ed131f
  8. MY Son has lost his login details

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY Son has lost his login details: HI My son has a account on fortnite with his ipad? HE HAS GOT A NEW XBOX FOR XMAS AND WANTS TO USE THIS ACCOUNT ON HIS NEW XBOX TOO HE NAME IS wadeonfire8 HE IS linked to me by payments with...
  9. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  10. has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has my son lost his year's worth of cars on horizon 3: Hi My 10 year old son got forza 3 for his birthday a year ago. Today, when he went to play the game, it came up with 3 options - to go back to the start of time, in the middle, or pickup where...