Hi my son can not hear any sound via his controller for x box X ?

Discus and support Hi my son can not hear any sound via his controller for x box X ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi can some please help with sound problem via X Box controller? He has his headset plugged in but doesn’t have any sound coming through from his... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Teraje, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Teraje
    Teraje Guest

Hi can some please help with sound problem via X Box controller? He has his headset plugged in but doesn’t have any sound coming through from his monitor

:)

Teraje, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

If the issue is with the controller, that may not fix the issue but we can definitely try. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Teraje Win User

No we don’t. If he resets the X Box will this fix issue?
  4. Teraje Win User

Hi we have tried this and the still is no sound through controller when he has plugged in his headset?
  5. Teraje Win User

When he goes to settings the volume setting is greyed out so can’t access
  6. Francia J. Win User

It may mean it’s the controller. Do you have a friend or family member nearby that also has an Xbox where you can borrow a controller?
Thema:

1. Hi my son can not hear any sound via his controller for x box X ? - Similar Threads - son hear sound

2. How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i find the ip address of a gamer thats cyber bullying my son on xbox?: I know the persons gamertag and alias first name but i know the name is probably fake. How do i find the ip address so i can stop the bullying. 6c9866ea-842a-4f88-a809-9d60804c691a
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer from my Microsoft account to my son's?: I added my son's gift card to my Microsoft account for the Xbox. It is not letting me transfer to his account, can anyone help me on how to do this please? 19670d29-854f-4ef9-8be4-14327a41525b
  5. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  6. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  7. My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son can hear his teammates but they can’t hear him?: We have Xbox one and playing fortnight, 1. I got new headphones ‘Turtle beach Recon’ and 2. enabled the voice chat with friends only 3. Enabled ‘Push on talk’ while configuring the Push on...
  8. I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t...: I recently changed the email on our Xbox. My sons birthday was the 16th and they haven’t loaded to his email or mine. This is the second gift card that has vanished into Xbox world. :(...
  9. how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to change the security to allow son to hear other gamers: How do I change the security settings for my son to be able to hear other gamer on the xbox one. I have an account as a parent and he has an account as a child 06342e16-51fe-4dcc-a887-0ef8ac95e88e
  10. My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers.: My son all of a sudden cannot be heard on his headset but he can hear other gamers. I have tried 2 other brandnew headsets and the result was the same. can anyone help as it is driving him nuts...