Hi my grandson has been using my card and it’s moonyed to £100’s of pound how can I speak...

Discus and support Hi my grandson has been using my card and it’s moonyed to £100’s of pound how can I speak... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My grandson has been using my card and he took hundreds of pounds I’m devastated is there anyway I can speak to someone I’ve tried but to no avail... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giorgio Peterkin, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Hi my grandson has been using my card and it’s moonyed to £100’s of pound how can I speak...

My grandson has been using my card and he took hundreds of pounds I’m devastated is there anyway I can speak to someone I’ve tried but to no avail please can anyone recommend what I can do?

:)

Giorgio Peterkin, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Giorgio Peterkin Win User

Hi my grandson has been using my card and it’s moonyed to £100’s of pound how can I speak to someone about it I’m devasted x

Thanks so much for the advice x
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hi my grandson has been using my card and it’s moonyed to £100’s of pound how can I speak to someone about it I’m devasted x

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Giorgio, what you can check is if the refund is available, friend.

Sign in with the account that made the purchase

Let's see if it's possible to ask for a refund, buddy.

You will fill out a form, you will need the order code for each item.

But you have all the step-by-step procedure ok?

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

If the purchase does not appear for a refund, you can try to appeal to this

Click on "Why don't I see my purchase in the list?" on the next screen click on "none of the alternatives" and fill in the form then

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. JM2079 Win User

Why did i get permanently suspended

I also have the same issue I was in the middle of a game and I got kicked off x box live and then had a notification to say I’m permantly suspended. Not on my history or able to apply for a review. I don’t even speak on the chat I talk to my friend on my phone. I’ve been round in circles and I’ve spent £100’s of pounds and hours over the years and have been worried that I have lost anything. Does anyone have any advice of what to do?
  5. Best controllerplaye Win User

two home xbox consoles

My grandson with the home computer says this can't be done because he has used his five times. How can the second control box stay on if his brother uses up the allotted times in a year. I'm not understanding this completely.
  6. BillDevon Win User

My Son has a series S and an XBox Ultimate Pass for my grandson to use...

"so if your grandson wants access he will either use his dad's while at your house or"

Cool. That makes sense. I doubt very much that my son has his 'own' account - Just 'an' account that my grandson uses.

I'll see what Black Friday deals they do on the series s 500gb (the same one he has at home) and then go from there - If I have to upgrade my own PC pass to ultimate down the road, then so be it, but the Xbox I get will never ever be used by me - Just the 8 year old for an hour or so at weekends :)
Thema:

Hi my grandson has been using my card and it’s moonyed to £100’s of pound how can I speak...

1. Hi my grandson has been using my card and it’s moonyed to £100’s of pound how can I speak... - Similar Threads - grandson has been

2. How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I send a digital game from my account to my grandson's?: I purchased a Minecraft xbox game for my grandson's birthday. I did not know it was digital because I have no experience with gaming. Now that I recieved the game, how can I pass it on to my...
  3. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  4. I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee...: I purchased Madden24 for my grandson. He called and said the code has already bee redeemed. How can I find out if I redeemed in error and if so how can I get the game to him....
  5. Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how...: Gave my grandson my xbox one I got a new one when he's playing on his I can't on mine how do I remove my account without messing up his f3aa4642-1e78-40c3-b778-ddd01bec71c4
  6. My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to...: My grandson has an Xbox connected to a monitor. No tv. How can I connect a soundboard to that setup without a tv? edd1361b-74d6-46ac-9e5c-4bbeaa41013b
  7. My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has suddenly died. He set up a account for my grandson for his Xbox and now we can’t...: My son has suddenly died he set up an account for my grandson for his Xbox now we can’t gain access for my grandson as we don’t know the email or security info please help...
  8. My Son has a series S and an XBox Ultimate Pass for my grandson to use...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Son has a series S and an XBox Ultimate Pass for my grandson to use...: If I were to purchase another Xbox series S, for my grandchild to use for a couple of hours a week when he visits me, would I need another game pass or could he use the existing one? The Xbox...
  9. My grandson has been in violation of something on his XBOX. I am trying to figure out the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My grandson has been in violation of something on his XBOX. I am trying to figure out the...: Please help. THe account is in my name Tammy Fannin. How can I find out what violations he has caused. Thanks Tammy Send to my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  10. Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Microsoft its Jeanette my grandson has been hacked he has lost his stuff on rocketleague ...: 20 xx and heat and his account what is it has my account details on it what is saved on it he is really upset he won't to know if he can get his stuff back and U7BUY be banned or something...