Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be...

Discus and support Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be able to access my old account ajb123alec anyway i could change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aj Butler, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Aj Butler
    Aj Butler Guest

Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be...

Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be able to access my old account ajb123alec anyway i could change the email to my personal

:)

Aj Butler, Nov 28, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be able to access my old account ajb123alec anyway i could change the email to my personal

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today AJ

I you don’t mind, please tell me. What do you mean exactly by “my other account was taken”
    Do you mean compromised?

In the meantime and just to let you know, any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts can’t be made due to security reasons
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, if the hacker removed the yahoo email from the Microsoft account you can try these methods to recover the account

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

But if the Yahoo email was hacked as well, you need to reach Yahoo support

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific-new email address / modify or share account details due to privacy and security reasons
  4. Aj Butler Win User

My grandmothers yahoo account info was hacked and the email is no longer available
  5. DaveTucker4 Win User

EA Sports

Hi, when i log on to EA using my xbox live credentials, thats when this erroneous email address is held, and i cant verify my account.
  6. RockyIowa0374 Win User

window live id

the thing is that email for my account is ALREADY taken so i cant recover my password as in i cant sign in to that email account to get the email to reset
Thema:

1. Hi my grandmothers email which held my other account was taken and now i cant seem to be... - Similar Threads - grandmothers email held

2. Can’t receive my emails

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t receive my emails: hello the reason why I’m sending a message is that A while back I tried to login to my Microsoft account but It told me that I was supposed to verify it was me by sending a security code but I...
  3. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. logged out of email and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    logged out of email and xbox: hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the...
  6. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  7. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  8. My accounts are connected to the same email

in XBoX on Consoles
    My accounts are connected to the same email: I have one email and 2 accounts connected to it. One of the accounts has Xbox game pass on it and the other doesn't. I can't manage the account that has xbox game pass. Whenever I try to manage...
  9. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  10. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...