hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was...

Discus and support hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i went on to my xbox and my games and apps were not showing so i tried leaving it for a day and it still aint showing but my friends are showing what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Dooner, Dec 5, 2023.

  1. hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was...


    i went on to my xbox and my games and apps were not showing so i tried leaving it for a day and it still aint showing but my friends are showing what shall i do to fix this

    :)
     
    Michael Dooner, Dec 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was wondering what i should do

    Hello, Michael. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your concern today.

    Can you review if maybe the available internal storage has increased, or is the same before the issue occurred?
    You can check available storage by going to Settings > System > Storage.

    In addition to that, when you say “tried leaving it for a day”, do you mean leaving the console disconnected from the energy?

    Thanks for taking the time to read me,

    Arturo.
  3. BrandonAmess Win User

    Microsoft stealing my money

    Mate honestly i did it off my account no joke. Ive got proof through my bank of the purchases but the specialist bloke still basically called me a liar. Admittingly i have done game sharing but my games or apps or anything havent disapeared to the other
    account and neither has the purchase history. My best guess is they’ve took them off me and blamed it on me to try and get me to buy the games back so they can get more money. Think its just sad the richest company in the world would stoop so low.
  4. vikingland1 Win User

    Disappearing Pins-- Is there a limit?!

    How many apps do you have pinned? None should disapear in my opinion. Then again if you have all the apps pinned you might as well just go to / my games and apps /.
  5. iStealYourKids Win User

    Forgot pass code for privacy settings and i cant reset them any ideas?

    Try recovering your account, it usually gets rid of ALL passwords except the account email password, I forgot my pass to sign into my account on my xbox so i recovered the account and the pass disapeared.
  6. ShupDogg Win User

    Blast out of Moon gate.

    This has disapeared from my rewards both online and on xbox one app. How can we finish if we are unable to get to it?
Thema:

hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was...

Loading...
  1. hi my games and apps on my xbox have disapeared but my friends and accounts havent i was... - Similar Threads - games apps disapeared

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...