Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam

Discus and support Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam 635b8f32-d0bf-4404-ab66-dabc535ff583 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by liam-roberts22, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam

Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam

:)

liam-roberts22, Mar 1, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It’s supposed to do that.
  3. StroppierPlace5 Win User

APPS

Hi,

Thanks for that advice, but is there anyway I can get them back as I have some films on one of them ( WUAKI.TV) the thing is every time I download from it from the management file it sends me back to my games. any advice would be welcomed from you.

thanks again
  4. THEVAP0RIZER Win User

Xbox freezes and shuts down when watching Netflix or YouTube.

Same thing happened to me tonight, watching a film embedded on Internet Explorer and 7 mins in picture freeze audio stutter then off, this happened twice. So then I flung the film from my phone to xbox and watched the whole film without issue, once the
    film had finished I went back to Internet Explorer and tried watching a different film and 10 mins in freeze, stutter and off. This has never happened befor although it's the first time I've tried to play video through Internet Explorer so it could be the
    app. My xbox is not hot at all and neither is the brick,....anyone any ideas?
  5. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

What are your top 5 must play Xbox 360 games?

@Cloud, although I am not a Starwars fan I am a huge sci-fi fan and have hundreds of films, but my first love in film is martial arts films, if you ever want to watch an amazing martial arts film watch a film called IP MAN.

If you google "IP MAN ten man fight scene" you will see why the film is so good!
  6. RastaBuffalo420 Win User

Avoided Player

sadly there is no killing him. ive watched him play numerous games all of which he goes with 34 kills and 4 deaths every game. however I appreciate the advice
Thema:

1. Hi my fan goes on and off every time I play a game or watch films any advice thanks liam - Similar Threads - fan goes off

2. Center of fan

in XBoX on Consoles
    Center of fan: [img] Should I worry about the center circle not being perfect it came like this and I got it 2 months ago the fan fully works I just want someone’s opinion so I don’t overthink it....
  3. Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox seires s making a loud buzzing noise from both fan and psu: hello im yasi, i have my xbox series s since 2022 july and its been so so silent and good for me but lately its been making a very very loud buzzing noise from both the left and right side of the...
  4. Xbox series x loud fan when turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x loud fan when turning on: I bought my Xbox series x a month or two ago and have only had this happen twice. When turning on my Xbox after it being off for a while I hear the fan ramp up and then slow back down to the...
  5. Xbox series s Loud fan noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s Loud fan noise: lately my xbox have been really really loud whenever i play rainbow it gets insanely loud and it gets hot especially the black part of the xbox whenever i play easy or light weight games its not...
  6. How do you clean the dust off the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you clean the dust off the fan?: My xbox one is making a high pitch noise. The person who I took it to said that I had dust on my fan but didn't clean it off. So I was wondering how to clean off the fan....
  7. Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox fan is buzzing and squeaking. Will it mess up the Xbox if you put electronic oil on...: My Xbox has randomly started buzzing and squeaking. I have found it out to be the fan and im wondering if it is due to it maybe getting too dry? Would putting electronic oil on the fan possibly...
  8. Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x fan stops spinning when Xbox series x is put to sleep or shutdown mode: My Xbox series x when I put it in sleep mode or shutdown mode the fan spins for a while and then stops is this normal 081e39ab-0e46-43e1-b854-f1b5840cf204
  9. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  10. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2