Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error...

Discus and support Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error code 4497-0000-3080-0508-8007-0070, I checked the connection and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Olivier Demaerel, Apr 4, 2023.

  1. Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error...


    Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error code 4497-0000-3080-0508-8007-0070, I checked the connection and network and internet works but Xbox Live doesn't

    :)
     
    Olivier Demaerel, Apr 4, 2023
    #1
  2. ThorX360 Win User

    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on infinite loop

    Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always getting an infinite loop after confirming the purchase.
    The game does not even appear on the Xbox360 console, even with parental control turned off. What can I do?
    Hi! Do you get a specific error or only an infinite loop? Did you try to complete the purchase from the console?
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error code4497-0000-3080-0508-8007-0070, I checked the connection and network and internet works but Xbox Live doesn't

    Hi, Olivier! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

    Kindly try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co.... The latest console software update requires at least 190 megabytes (MB) of storage space. If in case you do not have enough free space, you need to move or delete some items.

    If you’ve tried all the solutions on the link but are still experiencing the problem or error code, I am afraid your console may need to be repaired.
  4. OldPepsiMan Win User

    Lagging help

    I've never had 5-8 sec lags. I do get occasional 1-3 sec black screens which always self-clear. They are annoying in the midst of combat. One other data point -- I get the black screens on my old 2006 vintage XBox360 AND on my new XBox360S, so it's not
    confined to just one console design.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

    Initial update failing

    What error do you see? Is your controller disconnecting?

    I noticed on my wife's console that if the controller turned off during the update it would fail and restart. So if your controller/console sleeps when it fails just keep nudging the right analogue stick to keep them both awake until the update completes.
  6. LivePinell Win User

    Need to Use my Xbox one banned Console Offline

    Hi EggsBoxJuan.

    Yes I do, I get the message every time I try to initialize the console.

    Basically the console starts and asks for language, then locale, then it makes you choose the internet connection, sometimes after connecting it prompts the Console is banned.

    Right after that stage, it goes to the "Lets Update" which will always fail (Because MS does not allow the console to connect to the server)

    Sometimes it says its banned once you go to "Check Connection" after the "Lets update" fails.

    So the console is now useless, a chat representative said thats the way it is and nothing they can do, which is disappointing to say the least.
Thema:

Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error...

Loading...
  1. Hi my console (xbox360) needs an update but it always fails to do so. I get error... - Similar Threads - console xbox360 needs

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. How can I reset my password on my Xbox360 console

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset my password on my Xbox360 console: Hi I want to reset my password on my Xbox360 console but I'm failing can you please help me? 22d0fdfb-9e4f-4b3c-8fc3-46d9282f91ee
  9. How to fix error on my xbox360 console

    in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix error on my xbox360 console: My xbox360 console shows error when i turn it on. Show red light on console controler 4812e7d5-9f33-4a4d-a116-e1514e68a554
  10. Xbox360 S 1439 consol

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 S 1439 consol: Xbox360 S model 1439 year 2012 console.... what is harddrive size or can i look up with serial nr..... what is the value to sell or buy e9645afc-a0c0-481b-a33f-40de9c9cfb90