Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...

Discus and support Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have never been banned or suspended before and its very odd to be banned from my console and account because of what i believe to be a mistake on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kelvin A1, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Kelvin A1
    Kelvin A1 Guest

Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...

I have never been banned or suspended before and its very odd to be banned from my console and account because of what i believe to be a mistake on your part. The time i got banned was at 12:35pm when i was not home if my brother did anything to get me banned i understand but if not there is nothing i did the previous night that calls for a ban on my account and console pls just help me understand.

:)

Kelvin A1, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get some clarification as to why.

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information. The enforcement team do not use the forums so we do not have any information regarding your ban.

Suspensions are not always issued the same time the action took place since investigations can take time. So the ban could be for something that took place days or weeks ago.
  3. Loonie-[xboxvenue] Win User

2 Perm banned xbox accounts

Giving someone 2 of my accounts to gameshare and such is violating the terms? didn't realize that. He also didn't have my updated passwords, he just got his console banned for "Selling gamertags" my accounts happened to be on his xbox console, which in result
    got my 2 accounts banned, so yes no reason i should have got banned.
  4. Jazzy Ely Win User

Error 0x80a40021

My account got permanently banned, for no reason I don't know why I got permanently banned, I haven't been on in a while. No, I haven't really done anything. So I would like to be able to have my account back so I can play some games. If he could please look at as soon as you can cause, I have no idea why I got permanently banned.
  5. xXNightOwl1 Win User

Suspension

I would like to know why my main account was banned for no reason
  6. KrAzYkId1089 Win User

STOP BANNING ME LEFT AND RIGHT!!

I also apologize for this post but it is getting a little bit out of control with banning me. Also, there are no reasons on my emails for why i was banned except when i got banned, when it ends, and what ban i got.
Thema:

1. Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get... - Similar Threads - account got banned

2. My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account got banned, I have no idea why and I never saw an email saying why I...: I only need to know why my account was banned. I was online one day, went to bed and got up the next day and went to play some more, but I couldn't sign in to my account on the xbox. Online...
  3. I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message...: I got banned on this account because of my brother he is 2 he probably sent a bad message to one of my friends and it got me banned Im sorry can u please unban me...
  4. Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an account ban and am looking for clarification as it didn't make much sense: Just got a ban for using a piece of language I definitely shouldn't have, and I understand why I got a 7 day com ban, and while I understand why I was com banned for the 7 days, I recently just...
  5. My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent...: My friends account got banned because this other kid had it on his account and sent offensive slurs to other people. How does he get it back. 17c761fa-46a0-4b5b-abbc-e5b3358cf46e
  6. How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get my account unbanned if it got banned for no reason at all?: I have been recently permanently banned on my account and suspended for a month on my console but there was no reason provided. I was playing my game and out of no where I get banned, I have had a...
  7. Accounts all banned when my console got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts all banned when my console got banned: I’m going to keep this really short, if you need other information or want this to be longer just ask and I will. Basically I’ve been falsely accused of multiple violations of the Xbox code of...
  8. My account got banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason: I barely was even playing last night just with a couple of my friends when I did and my account got suspended this morning I looked into the suspension thing and all it said in the details was...
  9. I got my account banned (Sh0ttGunnn) for asking for asking for help for Garfield furious...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account banned (Sh0ttGunnn) for asking for asking for help for Garfield furious...: I only asked for help in a race that's in the game and someone reported me and Xbox banned me. I thought looking for group post was for what it says. Looking for group looking for help but...
  10. my account got a indefinite ban and i didnt do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got a indefinite ban and i didnt do anything wrong: any suggestions on this topic? a few people have been getting account bans recently but ive never seen indefinite on a first time offender without eligible for appeal i think someone might of got...