Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...

Discus and support Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have never been banned or suspended before and its very odd to be banned from my console and account because of what i believe to be a mistake on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kelvin A1, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Kelvin A1
    Kelvin A1 Guest

Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get...

I have never been banned or suspended before and its very odd to be banned from my console and account because of what i believe to be a mistake on your part. The time i got banned was at 12:35pm when i was not home if my brother did anything to get me banned i understand but if not there is nothing i did the previous night that calls for a ban on my account and console pls just help me understand.

:)

Kelvin A1, Jan 18, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get some clarification as to why.

You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information. The enforcement team do not use the forums so we do not have any information regarding your ban.

Suspensions are not always issued the same time the action took place since investigations can take time. So the ban could be for something that took place days or weeks ago.
  3. Loonie-[xboxvenue] Win User

2 Perm banned xbox accounts

Giving someone 2 of my accounts to gameshare and such is violating the terms? didn't realize that. He also didn't have my updated passwords, he just got his console banned for "Selling gamertags" my accounts happened to be on his xbox console, which in result
    got my 2 accounts banned, so yes no reason i should have got banned.
  4. Jazzy Ely Win User

Error 0x80a40021

My account got permanently banned, for no reason I don't know why I got permanently banned, I haven't been on in a while. No, I haven't really done anything. So I would like to be able to have my account back so I can play some games. If he could please look at as soon as you can cause, I have no idea why I got permanently banned.
  5. KrAzYkId1089 Win User

STOP BANNING ME LEFT AND RIGHT!!

I also apologize for this post but it is getting a little bit out of control with banning me. Also, there are no reasons on my emails for why i was banned except when i got banned, when it ends, and what ban i got.
  6. xXNightOwl1 Win User

Suspension

I would like to know why my main account was banned for no reason
Thema:

1. Hi my account got banned and my xbox also and I have no reason why. I would like to get... - Similar Threads - account got banned

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  8. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  9. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...