Hi, my account get hacked and i lost minecraft a sea of thieves.

Discus and support Hi, my account get hacked and i lost minecraft a sea of thieves. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My question is how can i get it back ? 13eb5a24-eb01-4bd3-b3ee-3b9e83b3cda3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kévés Marcell, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Hi, my account get hacked and i lost minecraft a sea of thieves.

My question is how can i get it back ?

:)

Kévés Marcell, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kévés,

I am sorry to know that you have lost your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you managed to recover your account but some items are missing you will have to contact Xbox support via chat so they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  4. Kévés Marcell Win User

I have my account back, but I don't have my games.
  5. Mauro_henriques Win User

My account was hacked they changed the email of my xbox account that was associated with my steam

Sorry I did not explain myself well.

I was hacked on the microsoft account, microsoft could not recover my account but just stoped it so no one uses it anymore.

I used to play sea of thieves on microsoft, the account was linked to steam but I just had the game on ms

Since I lost the acess to the ms account I bought the sea of thieves in steam because the account was linked and in that case I would get my data of the game back.

But now I openned the game and is asking me to login on the ms account but ai lost it because is in another email, so how can I do that?
  6. Nicolas Linnell Win User

Lost all my games and got hacked what now?

I am in my account but all my games are gone. "Sea of thieves and Minecraft" What now
Thema:

1. Hi, my account get hacked and i lost minecraft a sea of thieves. - Similar Threads - account hacked lost

2. My account had been hacked and I lost access to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account had been hacked and I lost access to it: so I created new one using same adress, but can I in some way regain access to the old one even if it's overwritten with new one? Back in the day when i tried to log in it was said that there is...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  5. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases: My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?...
  6. my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got hacked, lost access to all features: my microsoft account got hacked. If I choose to reset the passwort, the default mail address shown in the pop-up window is not mine (false account: ag*****@mailbox.in.ua). The account restoring...
  7. My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked (I play on PC, Macbook) and lost. Can I retrieve it back?: Dear Sir/Madam, My minecraft account was hacked last weekend. I play it on my Macbook. When I tried to login, it said that the microsoft account was no longer there, thus I remade it with the...
  8. My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account: My microsoft account was hacked and deleted recently. When I set up a new microsoft account with the same email address, I lost the link to my minecraft Java game. I migrated the Minecraft to...
  9. my account got hacked, i lost my minecraft and xbox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got hacked, i lost my minecraft and xbox gamepass: my microsoft account was hacked and it had Minecraft on it. i contacted support and they permanently suspended the account, how do i get my Minecraft back because i have been using that account...
  10. LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LOST MY ACCOUNT FOUND OUT THERE IS A RUSSIAN EMAIL WHO HACKED IT: 1 year ago i found out my acc got hacked due to some Russian email and i had paid minecraft and office in it pls help me recover it c0ebeb00-eb9a-43d9-94ac-de9ea321c5a3