Hi, Microsoft I would like to request a Xbox Series S for a review on my youtube channel...

Discus and support Hi, Microsoft I would like to request a Xbox Series S for a review on my youtube channel... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to get an Xbox series s so I can make better videos in my channel using it and make an unboxing video for my channel [mod removed] so I can get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zolo Gaming, May 16, 2023.

1. Zolo Gaming
    Zolo Gaming Guest

Hi, Microsoft I would like to request a Xbox Series S for a review on my youtube channel...

I want to get an Xbox series s so I can make better videos in my channel using it and make an unboxing video for my channel

[mod removed] so I can get popular

Pls can I get an Xbox series s so I can make better videos

Please

:)

Zolo Gaming, May 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi, Microsoft I would like to request a Xbox Series S for a review on my youtube channel "Zolo Gaming"

I'm sorry, this is a technical support for him by users and no one who could fill your request reads or post here. Code begging (which this functionally is)is also not allowed on these forums

If Microsoft wishes to sponsor your channel, their social media teams will contact you independently of your request. I suggest you use the spring time to go out and mow some lawns, pull some weeds, dig some gardens. That's how I used to buy my game systems
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Sponsorship Request

Hi,

No, I doubt it. I had a look on YouTube for an account called 'Lazy Spartan', there were three of them with 20 subscribers between them. The YouTubers that get review units are major, big YouTube channels, most have had their consoles for weeks now.

Unless you've got like 500,000 subscribers and big contacts in the industry, you're going to have to buy a Series X/S like everyone else.
  4. dempup Win User

Xbox series x

Hi there.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. As i am aware, no Series X consoles has shipped to any youtubers. A Empty casing of the Series S/X systems has been sent out to specific media though, including some big youtube channels.
  5. user68874884383 Win User

Is it normal that my storm in warzone looks like this?

It‘s just the Storm and the shadows (i made also a post about this in microsoft community, video is also on my youtube channel) in Warzone. (i play on the xbox series x)
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series x europe

Hi,

A YouTube tech channel called 'Digital Foundry' (they have a million subscribers) were invited by Microsoft back in April-March to see the Xbox Series X. The unit they saw had a multi-voltage power supply. This unit was not the final Series X though.

However, since the release of the Xbox S console, Microsoft have been equipping there consoles with multi-voltage power internal supplies, indeed, the Xbox One X has one. Multi-voltage power supplies work anywhere around the world, all you need is an adaptor
    for the plug.

It stands to reason that both the Series X and S will continue this trend. More information will be available closer to launch. I would advise to keep your pre-order.
Thema:

1. Hi, Microsoft I would like to request a Xbox Series S for a review on my youtube channel... - Similar Threads - Microsoft request Series

2. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  3. My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft refund request was approved and the money returned but then microsoft still...: My refund request for minecraft was approved and I have proof on my account. Microsoft refunded the amount but then still stole the money back out of my account right after. I want my refund....
  4. Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locked out of hotmail, help? Tried requesting through microsoft, did not verify: I am locked out of hotmail, my son tried to reset the xbox and I got kicked out of email. I cannot reset password as it has a non existing email address to send to and the phone number I have on...
  5. How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my refund request if I never received an confirmation email from Microsoft...: I recently requested ark ascended and I accidentally sent a request to refund it an never got a confirmation email for I can cancel the refund request b788e17e-6d9d-43fb-8aad-b22bf4b75e8b
  6. @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    @Microsoft i requested a refund on the 29/11/23 and it got accepted but as it was...: why is this and im not happy as i didnt make any purchases 79961c3d-c611-4c2c-b20b-deea27cecbdb
  7. Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for a refund for an unauthorised transaction on Microsoft Store: Hello Microsoft, I had an unauthorised transaction on my Xbox console when purchasing a game with a gift card with my Microsoft account balance, but $14.95 was charged to my debit card on my...
  8. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  9. Microsoft request to recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft request to recover: Hello! There has been suspicious activity with my account apparently so now I have to do a request to recover due to having a new phone number. I have filled out every bit of information on there...
  10. My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got hacked so I put in a Microsoft security info change request, and I...: My parents' Microsoft account, which is the one I am using right now, is used on my Xbox. When my Xbox was hacked, I changed my pin multiple times, and put in a security info change, which I am...