Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that...

Discus and support Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I hope you can help me with My problem because spore is a game i really wants to play 819c06f7-0a0e-4e02-abb9-57b6dba11c4f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lasse larsen1, Mar 4, 2023.

1. Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that...

I hope you can help me with My problem because spore is a game i really wants to play

:)

lasse larsen1, Mar 4, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that in more than a hour i hope you can help

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading Spore to your PC. Let me try to assist you with this.

First, I recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps:

Restart your computer and try the download again.

Check your internet connection to make sure it is stable and strong.

Disable any antivirus or firewall software temporarily and try the download again.

Clear your browser cache and cookies and try the download again.

Try downloading Spore using a different browser or from a different website.

If none of these steps work, please let me know and we can continue troubleshooting.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that in more than a hour i hope you can help

Do you have the eBay app installed in your account linked?
  4. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Xbox Series X

Yno in the future, i would like to see cross platform gaming, and the ability to say play a computer game on like windows through a console.... like spore.... amazing game, cant get it on xbox, but i think its compatible with microsoft, for example
  5. ArcticJaguar5 Win User

xbox live help

hi can any body help me plz i tryed to sign to xbl it said cant connect but my bro can sign in then i download my account it says error cant download it then my accounts gone off the xbox ive tested my xbl connection everythings fine the i sign in on my
    pc on xbox.com it lets me do it but i go to account it says it appears that u have found a glitch in the system ive tryed eveerything help me plz
  6. UNKN0WN K1LL3R7 Win User

How can I fix Xbox app not being able to download anything

Still cant download things, xbox gaming service actually downloaded after but now i download things and it says pending or preparing please help
Thema:

Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that...

1. Hi Microsoft i cant download spore to my pc as it just says preparring and have said that... - Similar Threads - Microsoft cant download

2. cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    cant download Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition from my...: I bought microsoft flight simulator, end 2022, " Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe Game of the Year Edition". It appeared in my account. I downloaded it and installed it. Now I bought a...
  3. why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop?: why cant a download roblox from microsoft store on my laptop? 39b0e822-fa54-4a0f-bc08-70f54e57bd9a
  4. I cant download Xbox app on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant download Xbox app on microsoft store: Its stuck on a quarter it just wont progress and ive been waiting for ages, I tried to restart the download but it still was stuck. I've updated my windows up to date. I dont know what to do...
  5. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store. 2 asking help from...: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...
  6. I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download Xbox identity provider from the microsoft store.: Xbox identity provider doesn't show up when I search for it on the search bar. Even in the microsoft store webpage it doesn't show up and if I open links that direct me to Xbox identity provider...
  7. I cant download roblox microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download roblox microsoft: I had just updated roblox and now it won't install It says: Downloading..... it should say downloading [number of bytes]/[number of bytes] I have tried to reset the Microsoft Store but it...
  8. microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store downloads at abysmal speeds and cant install xbox app, is there a fix?: so I've seen MANY options across forums on how to fix this, from resetting the app from the settings, to the PowerShell reset and the download throttling. I have tried everything i can find to...
  9. why cant i download a game on microsoft store pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i download a game on microsoft store pc: when i try to download forza horizon 5 it keeps saying error and wont download ive tried changing where it downloads to and ive updated everything, nothing seems to be working for me but when i...
  10. Cant download on microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download on microsoft store: Nothing will download on Microsoft store. Just bought mincraft.. again and I cant even play it bc 1. it wont install and 2. Minecraft launcher wont install. Ive tried everything i could. I've...