Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

Discus and support Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Add it will be highly appreciated. 1dece689-e395-4778-bb8a-041fb618725a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NALINI PRAVA, May 23, 2023.

1. NALINI PRAVA
    NALINI PRAVA Guest

Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In...

Add it will be highly appreciated.

:)

NALINI PRAVA, May 23, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In india microsoft rewards.

Hello NALINI, sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I'm afraid that no one here would be able to help with adding the options as this is an open forum. However, you could try filling out this form https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ... and submit it.

Although this is not an issue related to their support services you could try but may not receive a response.
  3. John P_14 Win User

The Witness

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can make a request for "The Witness" to be added to the Xbox Game Pass library by going to this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil.... Click on the option "Can I request games?" then follow the provided link to Feedback.xbox.com to submit your request.

Please note that while you can make a request, the final decision to add a game to the Game Pass library is made by Microsoft and the game developers.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

PUR-PrerequisiteProfileMissing

Hi Troy,

Welcome to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help here.

So if I understand correctly, you are trying to add 10$ to your child's Microsoft Account to purchase Minecoins, is that correct? When exactly does that error occur?

I want to clarify that Minecoins are purchased in-game through the Minecraft Marketplace and are not purchasable through the Microsoft Store. You can only redeem codes for Minecoins in the Microsoft Store. What device does your child use to play Minecraft?
    I'm not entirely sure what payment options they give you in-game when trying to purchase Minecoins but if you log in to a Microsoft Account when playing Minecraft, the purchases you make in-game are saved to the account.

I suggest following the steps on the following page for an alternative to add money to your child's account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/help/4027024/microsoft-account-add-money-to-your-childs-account

I hope this helps!
  5. XBF Aicha T Win User

microsoft account

Hello There ! I highly recommend you to contact Minecraft support regarding your request, because such requests are controlled by the developer of the game and not the platform in which the game is played on.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Refund a purchase made with Minecoins that is broken

Hi there ScottBridges2, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please note that from the Microsoft side, you can only request a refund for the purchase of Minecoins. However, in this situation, since you only want to request a refund for the purchase of the world you made with Minecoins to get your Minecoins back, it will be necessary for you to contact Minecraft Support directly. They are the ones responsible for managing these in-game internal purchases with Minecoins and are also in charge of refunds for such purchases.

You can contact Minecraft Support through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

It is important that you clarify to them that you do not want to refund the purchase of your Minecoins but rather want them to refund the Minecoins you used to buy a world within the in-game store because it is not functioning correctly.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Hi! Microsoft developers I highly request you to add minecoins and xbox game pass etc. In... - Similar Threads - Microsoft developers highly

2. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  3. Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard - How to replace batteries?: My Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard battery is pretty low and I want to replace the batteries with the new ones. But the battery cover(?) at the back is not openable. I couldn't find any information...
  4. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  5. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  6. About develop apps through develop I can change system? And second if I go on Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About develop apps through develop I can change system? And second if I go on Microsoft...: Just I need more information about developing apps 3ce5fd0f-e68f-4261-8c16-db455af343a4
  7. Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft's developer program doesn't accept my info when trying to sign up: Hi, I noticed when trying to provide my contact info, the combo box for choosing the "state/province" won't activate, only a text box input appears, the combo box will only activate if I choose...
  8. Has Microsoft developed a 90 degree power adapter for the xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has Microsoft developed a 90 degree power adapter for the xbox one?: Saw that someone requested the exact same thing with 69 others having the same question. Was this ever developed? At this point in my search, I’ll opt for a 3rd party, makes no difference to me....
  9. If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...

in XBoX on Windows
    If i pay for a developer account with my credit card does microsoft store and use the data...: I want to get a developer account so that i can enable dev mode on my xbox series S. For some reason u have to use a credit card as payment option. my question is if i enter my credit card...
  10. Will Microsoft continue to develop Xbox One games now that the Xbox Series X was released?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft continue to develop Xbox One games now that the Xbox Series X was released?: Will they continue to develop Xbox One games throughout the whole life of the Xbox Series X? 36aa177d-4351-4753-b9f0-b4d149653eaf