Hi Microsoft Can you please add sonic generations for backwards compatibility for Xbox one?

Discus and support Hi Microsoft Can you please add sonic generations for backwards compatibility for Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was hoping that you could add sonic generations for backwards compatibility for Xbox one. I had so much fun playing this game, and I was wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xtram555mo, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Xtram555mo
    Xtram555mo Guest

Hi Microsoft Can you please add sonic generations for backwards compatibility for Xbox one?

I was hoping that you could add sonic generations for backwards compatibility for Xbox one. I had so much fun playing this game, and I was wondering if you could add it.

:)

Xtram555mo, Jan 24, 2018
  2. lets get more sonic games on the backwards compatibility list

did you know that almost every single (mainline) sonic game that is available on xbox 360 is on the xbox one backwards compatibility list only 3 are not sonic 06, sonic unleashed, and sonic generations that number goes up to 4 if you count the one spin off
    that isnt on the list which is sonic free riders and then if you want to broaden it a bit more to just include games with sonic in them as a playable character then it goes to 6 with sonic & sega all stars racing, and sega superstars tennis (i forgot this
    game even existed) i think we should push the folks over at xbox to add these games to the list since they are already so close to having every sonic game on xbox 360 on xbox one also another fun (sad) fact is that they havent added A SINGLE ORIGINAL XBOX
    GAME to the backwards compatibility list since the original 13 titles that they added all at once when the feature first launched so we should push xbox to not only add the missing 360 titles to the list but also add original xbox titles (i know for me personally
    i really really want them to make shadow the hedgehog backwards compatible)

you can vote for sonic 06 here Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

sonic generations here Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

sonic unleashed here Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

if by some miracle you are one of the "few" people that like/have a kinect sonic free riders here Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

sonic and sega racing here Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

also for some reason they dont have a section for original xbox games so for that i say we should just bug them on twitter to get original xbox titles like shadow the hedgehog and sonic heroes

i really wish they would put more focus into adding more games in general to the list they are so insanely slow about it and often times add obscure or crappy licensed games instead of games that people actually want

SinfulShadow117, Jan 24, 2018
  3. Can you please add backwards compatibility to Sonic Generations

Hi, you would be better off voting for it in the xbox feedback website
    xbox.uservoice.com
    the more votes it gets, the more chance it will become backward compatible.

StuartATrueRed, Jan 24, 2018
  4. Hi Microsoft Can you please add sonic generations for backwards compatibility for Xbox one?

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Jan 24, 2018
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Sonic unleashed and generations backwards compatibility on Xbox one

Hi. Sonic Generations is now backwards compatible.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can you please add backwards compatibility to Sonic Generations

Hi, you would be better off voting for it in the xbox feedback website
    xbox.uservoice.com
    the more votes it gets, the more chance it will become backward compatible.
  8. Sonicfaneb Win User

Next Sonic games on Xbox One Backwards Compatible

Please add sonic 2006 to the backward compatible list
  9. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Next games on backwards compatible

Yeah I know each 13 Sonic games are add backwards compatibility now on xbox one, But still need add more sonic games included Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (2010), Sonic The Hedgehog (2006), SEGA Superstars Tennis, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Free
    Riders, Sonic Riders, Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, Shadow The Hedgehog (video game) and Sonic Heroes to add Xbox One for next backwards compatible on future cause I still like Sonic games alot with gamers experiences after 13 Sonic games.
Thema:

1. Hi Microsoft Can you please add sonic generations for backwards compatibility for Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Microsoft please add

2. Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Installer Keeps Saying "Please Continue in Microsoft Store": I've tried other threads that have had this issue. I've restarted my PC, reset Microsoft Store, reinstalled gaming services, checked for updates with Xbox app (which is a separate issue at first...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  5. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  6. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  7. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  8. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  9. Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass

in XboX Insiders
    Please add UPI system to buy games from Microsoft store including Xbox pass: I have only Rupay card and dont plan to get any other card , Here In india we only use UPI system , ( google pay and paytm) Please add the system In your Store as every other Company provides it...
  10. Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft please add Microsoft rewards in morocco even the poorest have Microsoft rewards...: I m waiting for so long You always say that Microsoft rewards will be available in morocco 8e2b9a86-59c8-44fb-ae90-51bcdb1d990c