hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...

Discus and support hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need help with something with this!!! thanks kevin hoppis 5b859cb2-5d46-4387-a2c8-e6e59db330a0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinHoppis, May 3, 2019.

1. KevinHoppis
    KevinHoppis Guest

hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to...

need help with something with this!!! thanks kevin hoppis

:)

KevinHoppis, May 3, 2019
  2. III PHANTOM III Win User

hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to be [mod removed ] password [mod removed ] my email is[mod removed ] phone number [mod removed ]

3. WPAK Win User

hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to be [mod removed ] password [mod removed ] my email is[mod removed ] phone number [mod removed ]

Hi,

it's not advised to post personal information in the forums, since everybody can see them.

If you have a question/issue you want support for, please include what exactly happens when you try to start the game and on what OS you use etc.

More information can be very useful to get better assitance
  4. Da Wife Said No Win User

How do we update the controller? NO USB Cable comes with Xbox One.

Most all current cell phones and tablets come with micro USB cords for power and charging. Of course apple products are a different story. Anyways..... You can just buy a micro USB cord from Target, Walmart, Radio Shack, etc..... for pretty cheap.
  5. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Don't you find it funny

If you want logical responses, ask logical questions. Do you really think that no one would try to run out of these conventions with new tech if they could? Its like asking, "Why do cell phone companies lock the phones to the displays in their stores? Don't
    cell phones work without a cable attached?" come on man, at least think before you type.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

Will Xbox One recognize voice commands from a headset

OP....hope you are able to keep your cell phones, tablets, and computers out of your bedroom too....
Thema:

1. hi lock out of micro soft solitaire works on cell phone but not computer at all supost to... - Similar Threads - lock micro soft

2. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  3. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  4. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  5. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  6. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  7. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  8. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  9. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  10. How can i lock someone out of my console from the micro acct

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i lock someone out of my console from the micro acct: let my friend use my console for a week and he hasn't given it back it's been 16 days dc8a8009-f626-4376-83f5-c369d23fef5f