Hi literally just received an permanent xbox ban . Honestly really not sure what for I...

Discus and support Hi literally just received an permanent xbox ban . Honestly really not sure what for I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey people literally just received an email saying code of conduct has been violated . I have absolutely no idea why. I share the xbox with my younger... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by daniel mascarenhas, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Hi literally just received an permanent xbox ban . Honestly really not sure what for I...

Hey people literally just received an email saying code of conduct has been violated . I have absolutely no idea why. I share the xbox with my younger brother and 2 children the kids are too young to upload anything and my brother has no idea either . Really upset as I have had this account for over 10 years

:)

daniel mascarenhas, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi literally just received an permanent xbox ban . Honestly really not sure what for I share the xbox with my younger brother and my children and have absolutely no idea why I'm banned .

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Why banned?

Ty for reply.But what I can't understand if why they banned him indefinitely for such a trivial matter as what they said was harassment?sure this is just suspension as he has no strikes on his account. I read the full ban criteria as theft fraud or tampering with xbox
    You can definitely get permanently banned for more than just fraud or tampering. Those are simply examples of some of the things that could cause a permanent ban but its not a complete list.
  4. KrnArcher91 Win User

Purchased an Xbox One account for Video Games. Account Hijacked.

So even though i unknowingly committed a victimless crime and I was the victim of fraud I will receive a permanent ban when I am in good standing in the xbox community? I have never and will never do anything fraudulent to the xbox community.

I was not aware we are not allowed to post account information but wanted to provide mods as much information as possible.

If I unknowingly committed this act and was scammed and then receive a permanent ban is that considered fair or just? I literally had no idea of this and was convinced by this individual to purchase his account. I do not belueve thay my xbox account deserves
    a permanent ban due to my action which had no detriment to the community other than to myself. I believe I have already been punished for my unknowledgeable action by losing money and xbox games for good...

If a moderator can please reach out to me that woild be greatly appreciated.
  5. TedBo Win User

Communication ban turned into permanent ban?

I’ll try and sum it up all in one message as best as I can.... I got permanent banned, logged into Xbox enforcement to see what it was for, seen literally nothing, it showed there was no ban at all. Then before I made this post I was finally able to see the ban in Xbox enforcements page but it only showed it was a comms ban, not a permanent ban. If you look at the picture where it says “comms ban from January 13th-21st” that was not shown until the 27th. I checked multiple times and until 2 days ago that coms ban wasn’t even shown. But when I try to login to my account on Xbox it still says I am permanent banned. There really needs to be a phone number again to talk to someone I’m sorry this just takes way longer than being able to speak to someone Over the phone. I appreciate your help so far but Xbox’a service has really declined over the last couple of years.
  6. ELITE CHEETO23 Win User

Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?

Yep, the network has been down for about a week now or suffering from some issues, people say it’s Microsoft employees who handle suspensions which doesn’t really feel true as I received the suspension in less than a minute, in which case either a Microsoft employee is enjoying their job a bit too much or the system that detects vulgar words/ insults is broken, and it’s not good to say the least as repeated suspensions can result in permanent ban or console ban, I’d quite literally off my self if I payed £450 for the series x just to get permanently banned for no reason
Thema:

Hi literally just received an permanent xbox ban . Honestly really not sure what for I...

1. Hi literally just received an permanent xbox ban . Honestly really not sure what for I... - Similar Threads - literally received permanent

2. Why do you guys literally do nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you guys literally do nothing: Why does when someone actually harasses me and makes threats twords me you guys don’t actually ever do anything e4be9ffa-90fd-4e57-b067-b5fee4ae1d0e
  3. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  4. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other*** 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  5. Refund taking literally forever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund taking literally forever: A younger cousin of mine bought a game on my Xbox, I requested a refund and it was accepted, however I still haven’t received my money and it’s been over 2 weeks. Is this normal, what do I do?...
  6. It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me

in XBoX on Windows
    It's Literally Impossible to get Microsoft to Call Me: Someone hacked my account in November, and charged my card $150. I cannot investigate the charges because the card is now inactive, so when I input my CCV, it gives me an error message. When I try...
  7. The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found: ive been looking tutorial after tutorial but i just cant seem to find the gaming setting in the setting app. pls note i installed tiny 10 [img] 907cda07-5c3d-468e-9138-c3ced8842289
  8. Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my account just hit with 5 strikes and given no reason I have literally done...: I keep getting banned for no reason at all and I need help figuring this out 5b6ca4f3-ad78-439e-a7c1-9838c7b868eb
  9. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  10. My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for...: My Xbox network connection is 184 MS - it was literally 16 MS before I went on holiday for a week, when I got back it was 10X higher. Can someone look into my account? I try to set Location to...