Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon...

Discus and support Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nazir Rana, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Nazir Rana
    Nazir Rana Guest

Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon...

Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you

:)

Nazir Rana, Dec 22, 2022
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

There could be a number of reasons why your Logitech shifter is not working with Forza Horizon 5. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure the shifter is properly connected to your computer or console and is recognized by the system.

2. Check that the shifter is compatible with Forza Horizon 5. Some shifters may only work with certain racing games or systems.

3. Ensure that the shifter is properly configured in the game's settings. You may need to enable the shifter as a controller option or calibrate it for use in the game.

4. Make sure that you have the latest drivers and firmware for the shifter installed on your system. You can check the Logitech website for updates.

5. Try resetting the shifter or unplugging and replugging it into your system to see if that helps.

If none of these suggestions help, you may want to try reaching out to Logitech support for further assistance. They should be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps based on your specific shifter model and setup.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Driving games

Hi MARK12. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

The only open world racing game on Series X which supports the Logitech G920 steering wheel, pedals, and shifter is Forza Horizon 5. Other open world games such as The Crew Motorfest and The Crew 2 support the wheel and pedals but not the shifter.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  4. AndrewXBOX1 Win User

Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

The April xbox update killed the Logitech shifter in forza horizon 4 and forza 7

Others and I reported this to MS recently, but no fix as of yet. - https://forums.forza.net/t/wheels-logitech-g29-shifter-not-detected/599505

My racing sim setup at home uses both those games and was working fine up until the April xbox one update.

Now my racing sim setup is useless to me, I'm stuck playing forza 6 till MS fixes this issue if they ever do
  5. LP570-Z06-R32 Win User

I got a g920 and my shifter dont work on forza horizon 3 im on xbox one s it was Working 1 week ago and it work on fh5 can Anybody help me please...

I've been experiencing the same problem as you for almost a month now.

I've deducted that the April update seemed to accidentally turn off shifter functionality for Forza Horizon games.

I've had no problem using my Logitech shifter for Forza Motorsport 6, so I doubt there is an issue with the shifter itself.

I tried to report this issue to Forza Support, but I have received very little communication back.

To whomever operates quality assurance or bug testing, could you please look into this matter?

I had no problem using my shifter with Forza Horizon 4 before the April Xbox update.

Many other people are experiencing this issue thinking something's wrong with their $100+ equipment when this issue only recently started persisting.

Cleaning, reconfiguring, or unplugging anything has done nothing to solve the problem. The shifter works just fine with non Playground developed racing games.
  6. John P_14 Win User

Oh, thanks for that information. It may be possible that this has something to do with the game (Forza Horizon 5) itself so what I can recommend is to contact Forza Support through this link; https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re... as I believe they can aid you better with this matter.
Thema:

1. Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon... - Similar Threads - wondering anybody knows

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  5. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  6. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  7. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  9. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  10. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...