Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

Discus and support Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshDargan, Nov 20, 2018.

1. JoshDargan
    JoshDargan Guest

Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

Can someone help

***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming***

:)

JoshDargan, Nov 20, 2018
  2. Banned

Hi im daniel iv had my accoubt banned and it says fo r hsrassment there arr a few who use this acount an iv noticed its ban is untill 31,12,9999.gmt, 12.00am iv had bans befor ang i feel some ov there complats are not true as iv always been nice untill someone
    starts trash talking thats all its ever been banter no more than that i never knew u could get life ban for this plz look at this again my son has had others on here name calling an he may get upset a reply badly bak but iv never harrasted enynoe iv had this
    accout 6 years its my first 1 please i stop others useing my accout ang im willing to do wat it takes plz plz relook at this as its not fair that i get life ban for wat others an i might ov said over xbox im very sorry about this i just beg u not to life ban
    my account

OneTOXICDANNY, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Gamertag Banned

Ive been banned for my gamer tag ive had for 4 years. I was [Mod Removed], Now im . Im a Commentator, Im know for my Gamertag . Ive tried using the Enforcements.xbox.com . But does not work. Ive been a loyal xbox customer for over 8 years
    now . i have been gamertagged banned once other time and i had a free name change with it . This time i do not . I need some sort of support help . Ive already called 18004myxbox , I believe my gamertag affends nobody its not insulting anyone its not harrassing
    anyone and if anything people make fun of me for it . I feel like ive been wronged

SillyBunny94204, Nov 20, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.

5. Head on over to enforcement and check the status of your ban. Also maybe review the code of conduct, consecutive bans rarely happen without cause.

MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 20, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    If you violated the Code of Conduct multiple times, and these different reports caused multiple suspensions, which are now start one after another.

So for example, let's take this example conversation you might have had:

Player A: Man, was that necessary that you crashed into my car in the last race?

You: You [expletive]! You can't even drive right! You crashed into my car, you [expletive]. (Player A reports that message, which will get you a suspension)

Player A: I braked in front of that curve, and YOU slammed into me.

You: There was no need to brake for that curve. You are a [expletive] driver, and you should be [expletive]. (Player A reports that message again, and this will issue a second suspension, that will start when the first suspension ended)

So you see, that during the course of a single conversation, you can be reported twice for two different things, which will result in two separate suspensions.

If you still think that these suspensions were unjustified, you will have to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review again, which also involves doing the questionnaire.

There is no other way, and we in this forum can't help with this, as no one from the Enforcement Team visits this forum. The only way to be able to contact people regarding your suspension is through the case review with the questionnaire.

Arminator, Nov 6, 2018
  7. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling people for help and doing the question again. Ive said the story alot and ive had it .

Head on over to enforcement and check the status of your ban. Also maybe review the code of conduct, consecutive bans rarely happen without cause.
  8. WPAK Win User

Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling people for help and doing the question again. Ive said the story alot and ive had it .

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions. You will have to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

If you violated the Code of Conduct multiple times, and these different reports caused multiple suspensions, which are now start one after another.

So for example, let's take this example conversation you might have had:

Player A: Man, was that necessary that you crashed into my car in the last race?

You: You [expletive]! You can't even drive right! You crashed into my car, you [expletive]. (Player A reports that message, which will get you a suspension)

Player A: I braked in front of that curve, and YOU slammed into me.

You: There was no need to brake for that curve. You are a [expletive] driver, and you should be [expletive]. (Player A reports that message again, and this will issue a second suspension, that will start when the first suspension ended)

So you see, that during the course of a single conversation, you can be reported twice for two different things, which will result in two separate suspensions.

If you still think that these suspensions were unjustified, you will have to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and file a case review again, which also involves doing the questionnaire.

There is no other way, and we in this forum can't help with this, as no one from the Enforcement Team visits this forum. The only way to be able to contact people regarding your suspension is through the case review with the questionnaire.
  10. iTz VaSseLl Win User

xbox banned for no reason

Im serious im sick and tired of getting messages and getting my xbox banned about this account i hate so much
  11. HAND BANANA9875 Win User

Reputation under "Avoid Me"

Ive been put into the same situation with avoid me, then banned from chat a few days later after playing overwatch. I have been banned once and it was deserved. So I got rid of my mics. I bought over watch and im prerty good, then a week later im on avoid
    then banned. Ive been a member for 9 yeats this is unfair and bad business.
Thema:

1. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ... - Similar Threads - ive been banned

2. ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been trying to connect my xbox wireless headset to my PC (windows11): after 2 days of trying i finally got it connected to my PC and series x and it sounds fine on my xbox but on my PC it constantly cuts oout and im not sure what to do ive reset it and followed all...
  3. Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive been trying to get on the launcher and says "You'll need to ask an adult in your family...: Its become quite problematic and me nor my father can fix it f775b6c3-497a-45eb-a5d8-f88c445aab6e
  4. help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks

in XBoX on Windows
    help me ive been dealing with this for 2 weeks: when I'm in an Xbox party on pc it will allow me to hear and talk to my friends but when I click off of the app, they can't hear me anymore but I can hear them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled...
  5. I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now...: I can't cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription ive been trying to do that for I think now 3 months Iam just not able to see the realm on my services and subscriptions page please Help...
  6. what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    what happen to xbox i was at school ive been fighting enforment to help me out: i was at school when i got notified that my xbox account was banned i need help XBOX:(mod removed) *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can i get unban because ive been ban for 3 days and i did nothing: Please unban me ive been ban for 3 days 2a33e0d2-9549-4429-939f-21bd5ac149ca
  8. ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive been ban for fraud but i have proof that i was allowed to use the cards: i have been ban for fraud on my account that I have had for 10 years and I didn't even get a proper reason and then I called up and they said they were investigating two disputed purchases and I'm...
  9. Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been chat banned 3 consecutive days which has now resulted in an xbox live ban.: I've been chat banned 2 consecutive days and now I received an account ban. This is problematic because I can't receive chat bans for harassment, let alone 2 of them after I've already been banned...
  10. Communication ban after ive been on holidays

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban after ive been on holidays: Im getting real tired of you xbox, i get banned a few weeks ago for nothing, and now im banned again from communication after ive been gone for a week, this is complete bulls**t , alll you do is...